Word remove plugin request!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by glutan4, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

glutan4

Hey, so i have a request, i was wondering if someone could make me a plugin which "banned" some words that i say it to.
    So for example:
    If someones says: I really love this piece of "shit"(banned word) world, it whould become ####, but yea iknow there is already a plugin for that, but what i want it to do is to change his whole sentence,
    so for example: He says, I hate( banned word) this server, it will make him say: I love pancakes instead.
    So i want a plugin that makes word unspeakable, and if someone tries their sentence will be changed completely, and the sentence that the first sentence will change to i want to add etc, so thx! If you have any questions or need further explanation please ask! thx!!

2. Offline

frej4189

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  3. Offline

glutan4

What do you mean with right formet? and why need lock?

4. @frej4189 Why exactly does this need to be locked?

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

I don't see why I would lock this.
    And btw: the format is suggested, but not required

6. Offline

frej4189

Lots of plugins like this already exists, I can't see why a new one is needed

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Not worth the lock, then I can lock half of plugin requests right now. Not gonna do that.
    @glutan4 PwnFilter maybe?

oceantheskatr likes this.
  8. Offline

frej4189

"Before writing your request, you should search to see if it's been done before! Search BukkitDev (click Filter) for your idea."

I just thought that line meant that you would actually lock the requests if this happened, but it seems that you don't, My bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.