wolves disappear on logout plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by tspierer2, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tspierer2

Plugin category: Fixes

Suggested name: WolvesFix

What I want:
    Bukkit makes it so that when a player logs out, the tamed wolf sits and stays in place.

I want a plugin that dissapears or moves a tamed wolf somewhere else when the owner of that pet logs out, and when they log back in, the wolf will appear again, or comeback from its certain place to where it was from when the player logged out.
    This is because I have a server in which wolves play a big part. But I don't want my tiny spawn to be flooded with pet wolves from players that logged out.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin, but maybe if you want this plugin to be more customizable for other users (not needed for me), make a config that gives you several options.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions are needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: before may 27th.

2. Offline

meguy26

3. Offline

nverdier

Not when he posted it it wasn't. Not sure if you were using it with that meaning though, were you? :p

4. Offline

meguy26

@nverdier

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

nverdier likes this.
  6. I'm trying to make this :)
    I tell you the progress / when it's finished

It's finished :D
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/caawir9ixnsedsx/AllInOne.jar?dl=0
    I put it in my AllInOne plugin (it has many different modules), but don't worry, you can disable all modules except WolfFix, with this:
    /aio disableAll
    /aio enable WolfFix

Commands:
    /SetWolfSpawn - Set the spawn where the wolves will be teleported when a player logs out.

How it works:
    When a player logs out, all of his wolves (really all, it searches in every world) are getting teleported to the wolf-spawn you set with the command.
    When the server gets restarted or reloaded, all wolves are temporarily getting teleported to their last location, but when it's getting enabled, all wolves whose owner isn't online are getting teleported back to the wolf-spawn.
    When a player logs in, all of his wolves are getting teleported to their last location.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.