WizardCraft Coding

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by msw1, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

msw1

Okay, this may be in the wrong section, but I am posting here because this is my best guess.​

We need bukkit coders! If any bukkit coder would like to join us, it would be great! If anyone is interested in playing this server and can try to bukkit code, that would be great!​

tl;dr my server would like a WizardCraft coding team to join.​

still tl;dr Server. Need. Coders. Please.​

Because my server is based around magic and there isn't much interesting stuff out here besides left clicking with a stick and going to a spot or shooting a fireball or placing a block etc. Not that that stuff is bad, just that its not very original. If anyone will please join WizardCraft coding, please go Here

2. Offline

Blarghedy

What do you want your plugin to do? I'm at least somewhat intrigued, but you're all sorts of vague here.

3. Offline

msw1

I posted an idea on the website, but mainly I just need some people to say sure, then I'll ask players on my server what they think would fit well. But here is sorta what I'm looking for.

Just small tweaks of plugins to fit the server, like making mcMMO's making Vampires bleed make them lose blood, or a vampire spell that makes you flameproof. You get the point, maybe future ideas for real things will come.

4. Offline

mindless728

5. Offline

msw1

Didn't know what section this should go into. I figured I'd rather get one thread with good replies besides just WRONG SECTION NEWB.

6. Offline

msw1

Okay fine. No longer needs to be private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.