Inactive [WIP][WEB/ADMIN] McMyAdmin 2 - Beta 1 available to download now (Win/Linux/Mac) - Easy to install!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by PhonicUK, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Killie01

i don't love you, i got a girlfriend XD

2. Offline

544nick101

Haha... :p. Still waiting for that McMyAdmin 2 :D

3. Offline

josip1

Just a small suggestion I have for you....with backups....could you make it possible to automatically upload them to an ftp server of our choosing? Probably pretty low on your todo list however I think it would be fantastic.....

Also by memory you weren't zipping the files as a normal .zip...would you be able to just do that instead... also can you make it zip EVERYTHING in the craftbukkit folder. Including plugins etc

4. Great job on this! I can't wait for this to be released!

5. Offline

frdmn

not rly! :eek:

6. Offline

katelynn

Any way you could add permissions importing i know theres a permissions exporting but i think it would be nice if you could do some commands ingame to a plugin that would tell mcmyadmin it was updated.

7. Offline

Zynastor

Does Personal still = 8 Player Slot? :C

8. Offline

WMisiedjan

Hi I already bought McMyAdmin will this update be free for people who already bought it or do I need to buy a new license for McMyAdmin 2?

9. Offline

544nick101

If you have bought a license for McMyAdmin you will not have to buy one for McMyAdmin 2 :D

10. Offline

PhonicUK

Existing MCMA Pro users will get MCMA 2 for free :)

11. Offline

WMisiedjan

Yeey, Can't wait, Hit me up if you need beta testers ;)

12. Offline

Ghost1227

Patience is not a virtue I possess....

Valkyr likes this.
  13. Offline

PhonicUK

14. Offline

Ghost1227

Yay!!!! Happy holidays to us :)

15. Offline

Ghost1227

*wonders when the beta is going live... not to mention final*

16. Offline

xboxhacks

the GUI looks amazing compared to the old one :D

17. Offline

Ghost1227

Is McMyAdmin 2 going to follow a clean upgrade path from the current version? In other words, are we going to be able to his the update button and run the upgrade (likely with a server restart), or is it going to have to be a clean install? I'm working on setting up a new server, and am debating whether it'd be easier to start with the current version or just wait for 2.

18. Offline

PhonicUK

You'll be able to use your existing configuration files, but the binaries will have to be installed yourself. MCMA2 uses a different loader format, so the MCMA1 loader won't be able to do the update.

19. Offline

Ghost1227

So I should just wait? Or would the wait be long enough that I shouldn't?

20. Offline

Natremax

@md_5 use a dual boot?

21. Offline

Valkyr

Posted half way through November
    In response to above quote
    Posted on December 8
    Any updates? :)

22. Offline

PhonicUK

The planned date has slipped, been pretty busy. But it's very close now. The backend is mostly finished for the beta and the frontend is where the bulk of the work is needed.

Make sure to register for the beta if you want to participate, and keep an eye on my twitter feed.

dark_hunter, 544nick101 and Valkyr like this.
  23. Offline

Killie01

24. Offline

JuezFenix

The most interesting, in my opinion, option, is to watch and edit the configuration files of the plugins, maybe to update or even if anyone does not works propersly have control by deactivating and tips for alternatives.

25. Offline

MiHo

Have a look at Preferences tab, there is already the possibility to disable plugins

26. Offline

544nick101

Still waiting, take your time :)

27. Offline

PhonicUK

I will :p Right now I'm sorting out the UI for backups. :)

544nick101 likes this.
  28. Offline

544nick101

Cool, like they say quality not quantity.

29. Offline

ProjectInfinity

Bought a license cause McMyAdmin 2 looks promising. Is there ever gonna be a feature to create more servers on the same physical server? I wouldn't mind being able to start and stop a secondary server running on the same physical server as the main one. Also, in terms of performance impact, how would you say Mcma affects it?

30. Offline

Jade

PhonicUK I applied, have a nice day, and excellent software! :)
    It SHOWS you resources -- It consumes about 50-100MB of RAM imo, and virtually NO CPU :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.