[WIP] Sharpshooter - Looking for beta testers

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Assist, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Introduction
    Hey.

I've been working on a Sharpshooter plugin inspired by the gamemode in the Call of Duty game series, and it has come to the point where it's about time to give it a full test.

For information about the plugin, and if you don't know what the concept of Sharpshooter is, please check out the BukkitDev page I've created here.

The point of this thread
    So I'm looking for around 6 people to test the plugin for/with me, we'll be doing a couple rounds of gameplay and see how they turn out. This is to
    1. see if the plugin even works
    2. see if the game is properly balanced
    3. to find any potential issues

Requirements and recommendations
    These 6 people should preferably be from EU, unless you like to stay up late or play early in the morning.

You should also have basic knowledge of the game, and most importantly; basic logic (to find any problems, to see what's out of place etc)

Skype is also recommended, but not necessary.

Some last words
    If I manage to get the required amount of people to do the testing with, then we will try to figure out a good time and date for the testing. A good time is when everyone is comfortable doing it.

I have a friend who might be able to provide us a test server (@apple nick 4 WINK WINK :D). If not, then I'll figure out something else.

If you would like to participate, then leave a comment below with your Minecraft username.

I'm hoping this turns out great. Thanks in advance :)

UPDATE: 1/6 players acquired, 5 more to go :p

2. Offline

Desle

Assist

I´d love to join & test it ;)
    I do have skype, I can code (Not the greatest) and I live in the EU (The Netherlands) With loads of spare time.

edit;
    I have a test server. Just a simple one portforwarded, but It can do if needed.

3. Desle
    Awesome. Just to clear up any possible confusion, the ability to code isn't necessary, I'm only looking for testers. But I must say from my own experience, it does help a lot with this kind of stuff.

By the way, I'm not sure if I actually tagged my friend, he has spaces in his username so I couldn't just apple nick 4 him like that. If anyone knows how, please tag him :p

Edit: Nevermind me, I'm a fool.

4. Offline

Desle

Assist

Well I just started to remember.. I even have a paid server although It's only has 1 MB ram.
    I'd like to add you on skype; Thomsorsz ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.