[WIP] Open CTF - No prebuilt maps.

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by AmShaegar, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AmShaegar

Summary

The goal of this mod is to bring CTF to Minecraft without limiting the players imagination. I do not like reapeating, prebuilt maps and I do not like limiting the player's abilities to create their own strategy from everything Minecraft offers. In most game mode mods an administrator builds a map, sets two bases and you have to fight in there. Open CTF allows you to choose a new game area everytime you play a new game! In addition you can freely choose the position of your base within this area to hide it from your enemies and place smart traps on the path to it.

Alpha Stage

At this point, I would like to point out that this mod is quite complex and has not been tested by a larger amount of players yet. If you would like to test it, please feel free to join us at our server: wrenchbox.de:25566

Contact Us

If you have any questions or concerns feel fre to contact us on IRC or leave a comment below.
    • Host: irc.esper.net
    • Channel: #wrenchbox
    • Webchat
    Links

Download Open CTF v0.2 alpha
    BukkitDev

Changelog

2. Offline

AmShaegar

Version 0.2 alpha is out and approved! Please send feedback and/or visit us on our IRC Channel #wrenchbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.