[WIP | MISC] HazordBounty v1.2 Bringing back the age of Bounty Hunting. [iConomy Support]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by xSh4dowXSniP3rx, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xSh4dowXSniP3rx

[​IMG]
    Hi Bukkit and the Bukkit Community. =) This is my first plugin that i am throwing out to the public.

HazordBounty adds a brand new perspective to PvP. For people who has ever been killed by another player and wanted revenge. Now you can by just using this plugin. :)
    HazordBounty adds a public Bounty list to the server, making it possible for players to anonymously post a Bounty against their enemies for a money. Other players can take on the role of being a bountybounty hunter, to fulfill bounties and earn the reward.

HazordBounty is a plugin originally developed for the public. :)

Have Fun!

Features:
    • Become a Bounty Hunter and kill for your pay!
    • iConomy support! Earn money in game for completing the kill of a fugitive! Supports iConomy ONLY at the moment!
    • Anonymously create Bounties against your enemies!
    Ps: Yes, I do know that there is an already created Bounty plugin named HeroBounty. It is my favorite. ^_^ But since it hasn't been getting updated i thought i would give it a shot. :)

More Information Coming Soon!

Reserved

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  2. Offline

MLfilms

I am gloud someone fianly stepped into the shoes of Hero Bounty, this plugin has all of the features and more. it runs perfectly! You have a bright future ahead of you!

3. Offline

gameswereus

Reserved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.