[WIP] MinerWare -- Plugin based on WarioWare -- Looking for more developers!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by redxdev, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

redxdev

I've been working on a plugin for quite a while which basically emulates tf2ware/garryware/warioware in minecraft.

[​IMG]
    Currently I run a server for the plugin in order to test changes and get feedback as I develop it (you can find it at server1.minerware.net). I plan to release the plugin when I feel like I have a good amount of minigames developed. I want at least 20-30 minigames and 10 bosses (might be a bit of a stretch, but that's what I'm aiming for) before I release.

Current Status:
    • 16 minigames complete
    • 5 bosses complete
    • statistics with web interface complete
    Development:
    I'm always looking for people to help develop new minigames. If you wish to help out, don't hesitate to ask!
    I have a website set up at www.minerware.net. You can find forums, news, server information, and a link to the server stats page.
    Timeline:
    I'm hoping to be able to release the plugin to the world in the next month or two (June/July).

2. Offline

TheUpdater

i tryed it and enjoyed it really good work there =) 7/10 stars

well i have 1 game mode that you might can add pm me and make convertion if intrested

3. Offline

chasechocolate

This is pretty fun :)

4. Offline

redxdev

Thanks a lot! I think that the core concept is there, but I want to get to the point that mini games rarely repeat in a single round. I'm hoping to get some more mini games done next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.