[WIP/MECH/FUN/FIX] RealSleep v0.3 Dev - Don't burn the midnight oil! [1.2.5 R3.0]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by limdingwen, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zombieman1000

this is a cool plugin

2. Offline

limdingwen

Of course it does not work on you! You have * permissions, so you have RealSleep.false too! So you are not getting sleepy. For the bed, soon, soon.
    Thanks

3. Offline

izak12345678910

Yay!

4. Offline

izak12345678910

limdingwen Hey how is it going? Haven't heard anything in a while! How is the beds? Cant wait to hear how progress is going thanks

5. Offline

limdingwen

Hi there, sorry, I have been REALLY busy for the past few weeks. Really sorry to everybodyhere, I am going to release it soon! :p

6. Offline

izak12345678910

Its ok YAY can't wait till the release

7. Offline

md_5

Moved this to WIP since it isn't actually released.

8. Offline

limdingwen

Hehe, I'm starting development again! (After exams [creeper] ) I just coded and compiled version v1.0 #26 but I am not releasing it just yet because the bed code is TOTALLY malfunctioning. (You get sleepier as you sleep :eek: ). Sorry for the long wait! :D

9. Offline

izak12345678910

Lol sleepier as you sleep. Cant wait till this is ready!

10. Offline

limdingwen

Okay, so as I am unable to fix the bug in a while (forgive me, it is my first plugin), I have a developer version here on BukkitDev. It is not approved yet, but the file is still downloadable. :p It is just to see if the bed works, or for your curiosity's sake. I am warning people who use this build - you may not want to sleep in those beds. :p

Edit: What the hell.... I figured it out and it made me look as stupid as ______. I actually went and saved the temporary sleep-enter tick value into the main data file! Must have been a result of 3AM programming. Anyway, I am fixing it and building it right now, can't wait to test it on my server! :D

Oh and by the way.... :p
    [​IMG]

11. Offline

izak12345678910

Lol :p Cool so you fixed the bed bugs? So its safe to sleep in them?

12. Offline

limdingwen

Well, almost. I am building it and uploading it soon.

13. Offline

Cirno

Next is to make a plugin named "5HourEnergy" that add's on this :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.