Will make almost any plugin for free!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by boynedmaster, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

boynedmaster

Post plugin ideas!
    Steam (not always online): boynedmaster
    CLOSED DUE TO TOO MANY PROJECTS
    Sorry :C

metalhedd likes this.
  2. Offline

LaxWasHere

When you login, it OP's and Ban you.

3. Offline

Taketheword

boynedmaster
    I need some very simple. I would make it myself but I'm not exactly sure how. I simply need a plugin that when a player types a command such as "/commoner" (command specified in config if possible), that it ranks them up to a group specified in the config. I use bPermissions and just need to make sure it can be compatible for that. I need something very lightweight, very simple.

4. Offline

boynedmaster

Ok. What should the tag be for the group?

5. Offline

Taketheword

What do you mean by the tag?

6. Offline

think420

any way you can create a plugin for Biome Terraforming? I take a "Forest Terraform Block" and place it in the middle of the desert. Based on the radius it will change the biome to a forest and will either generate and replace the blocks, or it will enable the user to place the replacement blocks there without them dying. I want the players to be able to terraform their worlds easily, and as part of survival mode. I have not been able to find anything like this in my searches.

Think its possible as a bukkit plugin?

7. Offline

boynedmaster

The yaml tag.
    Like:
    group1: Default
    group2: Admin
    and stuff

It's definitely possible, but EXTREMELY advanced.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Offline

think420

LOL
    I thought so.

9. Offline

Taketheword

boynedmaster
    Hmm the yml config could be like this:
    Code:
    #default config.yml
    #enable EasyPasswordRank? default: true
    enabled: true
    #password for /pw command. default: password
    password: password
    #group to be promoted to. default: member
    group:member

10. Offline

boynedmaster

Alright. I'll make it later.

11. Offline

Taketheword

boynedmaster
    Thank you. I was going to make this myself but I just don't have experience with promoting players within a permission plugin.

12. Offline

J57F

I need something I think can be done very easily but I'm not sure. What I would like it to do is to change instant health 1 and instant health 2 to heal 3 and 6 hearts, instead of 2 and 4. Making instant health 1's not useless.

13. Offline

LaughNgamez

This should not be hard, please.

14. Offline

boynedmaster

What shouldn't be hard?
    Edit: Didn't see the link

uh i dont understand

15. Offline

sky8the2flies

Hey i was wondering if you could make me a plugin, really simple but i would rather explain it over skype. My skype name is: skyler.seifert

16. Offline

Jade

Moved to Bukkit Discussion(?).

17. Offline

J57F

uh i dont understand[/quote]

In 1.5.2 when you used an instant health potion they would give you 3 or 6 hearts. In 1.6 this changed to 2 and 4. What I want is when you brew the potion and use it, it gives you 3 hearts if it's an instant health 1, or 6 hearts if it's an instant health 2.

18. Offline

XKnucklesX

In 1.5.2 when you used an instant health potion they would give you 3 or 6 hearts. In 1.6 this changed to 2 and 4. What I want is when you brew the potion and use it, it gives you 3 hearts if it's an instant health 1, or 6 hearts if it's an instant health 2.[/quote]

Basically you would have to get the potion event. Check if its a health pot. Then health to player.

19. Offline

Cheesington

I would like a simple plugin, but I have not been able to find it anywhere, and I cannot figure out just how to make a plugin :(. A plugin that whenever a specific command is typed, (Like /hostile) it spawns a random hostile mob (Skeleton/Zombie/Spider/Jockey/etc.)
    decently close to you, But it can NOT spawn creepers, I can see a TON of grief.

20. Offline

obscurehero

Jade - Shouldn't this be in Plugin Requests or something? or maybe he should just pick a request and help them...

21. Offline

J57F

Basically you would have to get the potion event. Check if its a health pot. Then health to player.[/quote]

Ok how i do that?

22. Offline

XKnucklesX

Learn Java
    Look at JavaDocs
    Test
    Wala

23. Offline

Taketheword

How is this goin?

24. Offline

boynedmaster

Um I need more details on the command.

25. Offline

Taketheword

26. Offline

Jade

obscurehero Plugins Requests aren't exactly the right place to ask for ideas to do it. Personally, I believe he should just go through plugin requests and make plugins for the people there. In any case, this is moreso discussing Bukkit than it is requesting a plugin to be made. (By the Op.)

obscurehero likes this.
  27. Offline

tanveergt5

Awesome, added you on skype.

28. Offline

ZanipanX

29. Offline

TnT

Locked. If you wish to make plugins, take a look at the Plugin Requests section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.