Wierd problem 1.2

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Bones6966, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Bones6966

Ok since i updated my server to 1.2 me and everyone can join my server fine but any new person that trys to join cannot. i do not have the server on whitlist and i have removed most of my plugins...
    my server host thinks that it is a plugin not letting new ppl join but i do not have any plugins to deny access.... Also in the console i do not see any errors when new people try to join..... it just says Disconnected. the people trying to join get an error something like you are not aloud to do that Good Bye! or something like that....

if some one could try to join and post what it tells you i would be greatfull and if you let me know when you do it i can copy and past the console message into the form too.. thx in advance

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

executionz

I just tried and got the error you described what I recommend doing is getting notepad++ (ITS FREE)and opening every text file you have in your server plugins and then push CTRL + F and then type part of the error message it give you and then click 'Find all in all open documents' and that will search through every text document at once and narrow it down to what plugin is causing this.

3. Offline

Bones6966

cool i have ++ ill check it out, i have not removed all files plugins left (wating for updates) evan thoe the .jar is gone should i check them too? and what do you mean error message? like in the console.. because if you do i dont know what it is i need some 1 to let me know when there joining so i can watch for it

4. Offline

executionz

Dont quite understand but just check the text documents but not the .jar files

5. Offline

Bones6966

i mean i have removes some of the .jar files because the plugin is not updated... do i need to check the config files they left behind too?

03:44:29 [INFO] Player "Executionz" were kicked by Modifyworld - lack of modifyworld.login permission

Modify world:
    informPlayers: false
    enable: true
    itemRestrictions: true
    prohibitedItem: You have prohibited item "%s".
    whitelistMessage: You are not allowed to join this server. Goodbye!
    permissionDenied: Sorry, you don't have enough permissions
    whitelist: You are not allowed to join this server. Goodbye!
    whitelist: false
    use-material-names: true
    check-metadata: false
    item-use-check: false
    drop-restricted-item: false

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

executionz

Lol im not sure if you posted it there for me to see but do you have a permissions plugin?

7. Offline

Bones6966

i use PEX

i changed what you told me to and i keep seeing IP:###.##.### lost connection

8. Offline

executionz

I fail :L I just noticed it said 03:44:29 [INFO] Player "Executionz" were kicked by Modifyworld - lack of modifyworld.login permission
    so all you need to do is add modifyworld.login to every group OR player in PEX and then restart the server and it will hopefully work, tell me when your ready and ill try and connect for you quick :) (ALSO CHANGE THAT PIECE OF TEXT YOU EDITED BACK TO WHAT IT ORIGANLLY SAID)

9. Offline

Bones6966

Done try now.. adn Thx a tone by the way

10. Offline

executionz

11. Offline

thestormtempest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.