Why don't mods...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Jozeth, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NeatMonster

Well, it doesn't surprise me because:
    • Threads are just placeholders and the Bukkit team is trying to switch over BukkitDev ;
    • Forums moderators are too buzy with the other forums.

2. Offline

emericask8ur

Its possible by given permission but your main job is to just handle the DBO.

3. Offline

NeatMonster

I know.

emericask8ur likes this.
  4. Offline

Musaddict

I'm not intentionally harassing you when I say this, but only the weak, unstable moderators/administrators fight harassment with harassment, especially towards community members publicly, even if you have a history.

My opinion of you continues to decrease.

5. Offline

Don Redhorse

ähm... no.. read stickies... also there is a way to sort the submission forum.

but if I now say that it would be logical to work through those forums from the oldest to the newest and not cherrypicking interesting plugins I'm harrassing the staff.

Plus the hash guy and the french fruit can do around 160 plugins in one day... so think about the mindboggleling number more than one mod could do.

I don't accept the above as an excuse as long as the execution is so flawed... if you would work in a logical and economical way AND you would have backlog those reasons would be valid

oh damn I did it again..

PS: and I use those strange names NOT to spit on the mods but not to tag them, IF those mods I named have an issue with the names please PM me and I will directly stop that... it is not out of disrespect

6. Offline

NeatMonster

I understand it would have been better to approve plugins from the oldest to the newest.

In my personal opinion, you're right on that point, but I also understand that sometimes we might not want to reply to the old threads but to threads with a well-formatted description for example.

Anyways, I can't really do anything so I advise the developers to send their projects on BukkitDev and to forget the old forums (they're just placeholders, not really useful).

7. Offline

Musaddict

EvilSeph and there was 3 hours spanning my post to your offline status, and you still did not address this with any acknowledgement or public apology. Very smooth, I must say (sarcasm, if you couldn't pick that up)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.