Problem/Bug Why does this happen when i join my server???

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Jwicks, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jwicks

Hello, I have seen people joining my server and anti cheat kicking them for flying or moving incorrectly. I have gone to see what was going on, then when I went on I saw that my game was glitching and bugging out. Not letting me teleport to anything, and it doesn't even let me break blocks. I have spent the last few days trying to fix this like, resetting all my plugins or stopping the server but none seem to have work. This is not only me having this problem, but it seems to effect all my players. the console doesn't have any errors so i really don't know whats going on.

Here is a video showing what is happening.

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Your Towny's probably in lockdown. Post your latest.log on http://pastebin.com/ and link the URL here :)

3. Offline

Jwicks

do you mean logs in the towny folder, or do you mean in the server folder

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Server folder.

5. Offline

Jwicks

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Jwicks
    Code:
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: ====================      Towny      ========================
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [Towny] Database: [Load] flatfile [Save] flatfile
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/WARN]: [Towny] Error: Loading Error: Exception while reading world file plugins\Towny\data\worlds\wild.txt
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [Towny] Loading Error: Could not read world data 'wild'.
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [Towny] Error: Failed to load!
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: =============================================================
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [WARNING] - ***** SAFE MODE ***** 0.89.2.0
    [18:55:41] [Server thread/INFO]: =============================================================
    Something wrong with the file

7. Offline

Jwicks

What should i do then? shall i reinstall the plugin?

I have fixed the problem by reloading with backup. thx for telling what the problem is ;)

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  8. Offline

FrostedSnowman

it can't read the world data 'wild' just remove it or compare it with another file that is able to be read. the issue lies within the 'wild' world data for towny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.