Why Are There giant messed up horses in the sky?!?!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Block_Blazer, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Block_Blazer

I am so upset right now. there appears to be giant horse legs above all of my world spawns. Here's a few screenshots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice my Y cords. This is unbelievable! I don't want giant freaking horses above my spawn. its ugly to see and it's quite annoying. PLEASE. someone have a solution. and /killall doesn't work. nor MCedit. neither any other plugins that add mob control. so fml. please. someone have a solution. it has to be something with a plugin because it didn't load in MCedit and it is above both spawns. with both came from a different source. Thank you

2. Offline

dsouzamatt

Block_Blazer What the...

Ok, that's really weird. Are you sure it's an entity, or is it made of blocks? What plugins to do you have?

3. Offline

Flamedek

Block_Blazer Do you use holograms? I think they might be made this way

4. Offline

Block_Blazer

dsouzamatt Judging that they're over 600 Y in the air, no there not blocks, and here's a list of my plugins:

AutoRunCommands
    Citizens
    CoreProtect
    CrackShot
    CrackShotShop
    DeathArena
    DisguiseCraft
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    EssentialsSpawn
    HolographicDisplays
    InfiniteDispensersAndDroppers
    KillMoney
    LaunchPads
    MobArena
    Multiverse-Core
    Multiverse-Inventories
    Multiverse-Portals
    PermissionsEx
    ProtocolLib
    Rename
    SignShop
    TimTheEnchanter
    Vault
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

Flamedek well I actually downloaded the maps for my server, and the Giant Ugly Horse Legs above spawn were there from the beginning. so i'm thinking one of the plugins versions still have a April Fools joke in it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Offline

BuffaloMoon

Hi! I don't know if I can be much help, but I think you should uninstall one plugin at a time to narrow down what could be causing this. Personally, I would start off with HolographicDisplays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.