Who would use a buddy list plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by CypherX, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CypherX

I'm debating whether or not to develop a buddy list plugin that would allow players to maintain a buddy list of sorts. Let me know if you would use something like this on your server and if so, what kind of features would you want to see?

2. Offline

nhoclesnar

Hey it's a very cool idea. I would want a buddy list plugin on my server so that players can keep track of their friends. I want:
    1. To check when are my buddies last online using a command /friends or /buddies

CypherX - Online
    nhoclesna - Offline 10/6/12 6 P.M.

With this, I think a standard time zone option is needed.

2. To see his status (sad/happy/hungry/etc) if one is online

nhoclesnar - Online (I'm Hyper!)

3. To see his location X,Y,Z
    4. To have an option to disable/enable buddy fighting (so when they are mad, they can still fight). Both buddies need to enable buddy fighting in order to fight, to prevent jerks and backstabbers. A disable/enable for this feature in the config would be nice also.
    5. To break up with buddies
    6. Some teleportation commands, but to be selfish, my server limits as much tp command as possible, so I personally don't like this. Maybe permission nodes to limit these commands would be nice.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm looking forward to see this plugin released. If you are planning to make one, thanks. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.