Solved Which plugin uses stick as tool. 'Fisrt block selected'

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by whaling, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

whaling

Left clicking with a stick displays the message 'Fisrt block selected' (with spelling error) and right clicking 'Second block selected'.

It'd be nice to be able to turn this off.

Plugins: (left a few out that I know it could not possibly be, though some I left in seem unlikely)
    - Orebfuscator
    - WorldEdit
    - neoPaintingSwitch
    - Vault
    - PlotMe
    - Multiverse Core, Portals and Inventories
    - WorldGuard
    - Spectate
    - TaxFreeRegion
    - CoreProtect
    - WeatherMan
    - Essentials Protect
    - EssentialsSpawn
    - LWC

Hopefully someone can help :)

2. Offline

Omnitv

Multiverse Core, Portals and Inventories

3. Offline

whaling

Any idea how I can disable it? I don't think it's permission based, as default members can do it and the only multiverse permission they have is multiverse.core.spawn.self. I can't find anything that seems relevant in the config files for any of those plugins either.

4. Offline

jacklin213

worldguard maybe?

5. Offline

whaling

It's possible, but the only worldguard permission default members have is wand, and I know that's set to string.

I think I might have to go through the tedious process of starting the server with a different plugin uninstalled each time :(

EDIT: It's a Vault dependant plugin (or it's Vault itself...), as it stopped when I started the server without that. Only a matter of time before I root out the culprit...

EDIT 2: Turns out it's a plugin called SignUtilities. Would never have thought that would need a wand... but anyway. There we have it. If anyone could recommend a more lightweight sign formatting plugin, that would be great :D

6. Offline

jacklin213

signedit

7. Offline

whaling

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.