Which Multi-World plugin should McMyAdmin standardize on?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by PhonicUK, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PhonicUK

I'm looking at adding Multi-World support to McMyAdmin, to let you backup multiple worlds and manage permissions for them separately.

I understand there is more than one plugin that provides multi-world support, but obviously I don't want to support more than one. So I want to know what you guys think.

Which plugin should McMyAdmin use as the 'standard' for multi-world support?

2. Offline

Phaedrus

MultiVerse

Windows_i7_920 likes this.
  3. Offline

Andre_9796

4. Offline

tha d0ctor

MultiVerse Ftw!

Phonic are you aware of any issues wit McMyAdmin and the recent RB that is causing lots of end of stream errors?

5. Offline

PhonicUK

'RB' ?

6. Offline

shadrxninga

Recommended Build

7. Offline

PhonicUK

Ah, I have heard of people having issues - but its not MCMA related (Non-MCMA users having the same problem) - Mostly seems to be caused by outdated plugins.

8. Offline

tha d0ctor

I narrowed mine down to stats and achievements and now it runs like a dream. Do you console filter out error dumps entirely because usually an end of stream error in the console tends to be much long? Would it be possible to include a feature that allows you to enable viewing all the console errors to help debug and narrow down to spcific plugins please. Thanks

9. Offline

Ghil

Multiverse :)

10. Offline

KidCanada

I use AncientGates, and Essentials.

It works great right now (other than the fact that backups aren't saved for my other 2 worlds)

11. Offline

Nathan C

Multiverse.

12. Offline

chris2k

Using WormHoleExteme Worlds at the moment as it doesn't need Permissions.

Will be moving to MultiVerse when it get the ability to run without a Permission addon.

13. My plugin WorldWarp runs with and without permissions too :>

14. Offline

Killie01

i tried mutliverse once, i say that one

15. Offline

iffa

MultiVerse, it is just perfect.

16. Offline

Sc1234freak

Multi-Verse, most supported, most used, most features.

17. Offline

AgentKid

@PhonicUK MultiVerse, although the world creation commands and things like that cannot be done from the console, so I'm not sure how you would integrate a "Create a world" button.

18. Offline

Exxidion

multiverse. I can't wait until you make it. I have wanted to have multiverse permissions on mcmyadmin for so long now

19. Offline

gameswereus

Multiverse :p

20. Offline

TheMadMan697

multiverse i guess.
    is there any release date planned for the mcmyadmin update ?
    im still using an old version of mcmyadmin that supports permissions 2.7 because it was removed in the newer build but i would definitly update for multiworld permissions support. that sounds awesome.

21. Offline

joeyismusic

permissions 3 + mcmyadmin permissions exporting + multi verse = FAIL

mcmyadmin keeps overwriting new worlds and won't let you change anything.

22. Offline

PhonicUK

That's because McMyAdmin doesn't support multiverse yet...

If you want to use Multiverse at the moment, you can't use MCMAs exporters.

23. Offline

tha d0ctor

MCMA is best with Essentials Groups Managers permissions IMO

24. Offline

TheMadMan697

im still on old MCMA using permissions 2.7 :D
    dont know why support for it got removed so quick because i imagine some pleople still want to use it until the new permissions system is all worked out.

25. Offline

DamienMine

Another vote for Multiverse here.

26. Offline

codename_B

27. Offline

TheFoxMood

Multi vers is the one i like the most. I am playing with my sister on one world and with my communety on another.
    She thinks that McMyAdmin is awsome because she can control a server too! Keep up the good work!
    -Fox

28. Offline

warplayer

Has there been any progress on this? Using McMyAdmin v0.9.7.0, Personal edition and as far as I can tell there is no mutliworld support. I can manager my own permissions if this is the case, just curious. Thanks!

29. Offline

Brentnauer

Any updates on this? Also, Multiverse FTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.