Which is the "best" world protection plugin?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RobotGymnast, May 17, 2011.

1. Offline

RobotGymnast

I'm existing on a small server, (under 10 people), and we'd like a simple way to protect areas like Minecart systems. What plugin allows fine-grained protection (not by chunk, nor by cubes), allows protection of chests, doors, signs, switches/buttons, etc. These protections should all be able to interact with one another (i.e. I should be able to have chests and buttons protected in one area, chests but not buttons protected in another, and only build-protection in another).

Ideally, the owner semantics should be nice too; ownership should be transferable, or eliminated entirely, given back by the server.

Edit: Residence seems to be pretty close to everything I've specified, except the last bit about ownership.

2. Offline

Pagelock5

Did you find any?

3. Offline

dsmyth1915

Try locked wooden chest, or LWC.

4. Offline

confuzzled77

5. Offline

chaseoes

WorldGuard.

Courtney likes this.
  6. Offline

lolidk40

Worldguard handsdown. Best one ever. you select a Cuboid. or Area. And you can give OwnerShip. add ownerShip. and Removed OwnerShip. Or you can use and LWC can protect chests furnaces etc etc etc. i belive wg does to but im not sure.