Question Where does a beginning software developer go?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by JeremyRoth, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JeremyRoth

• It has been a few years since I have been here and was wondering where the latest release repository is now located. Most of the old links I have to it are inactive/changed.
    • I am a programming student and had been looking at coding here in the past to polish my skills.
    • I used to run a small server for friends back a couple years ago and I am interested in doing so again and maybe possibly developing some plugins.
    • Any help would be much appreciated. Sorry my knowledge is behind the times for this site.
    • Where is the place to go to check into developing code at since there is a DMCA?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@JeremyRoth Craftbukkit development: no. That went gone when the old staff left and the DMCA said hi.
    Bukkit api downloads are also down at the moment.

3. Offline

JeremyRoth

I digress my question about the repository after seeing the other posts. My apology there! I just read the bad news! I really loved this version of Minecraft. So where can I go to get involved in helping code?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@JeremyRoth For plugins: plugin development section. Learn java first though.
    For craftbukkit development: nobody knows.

5. Offline

shades161

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.