Solved Where are the Worlds saved?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Erleon, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Erleon

Hi forum.

I installed a Bukkit server for me and my friends. i always started the CraftBukkitStarter.jar as admin.
    Now i use the Bukkit server GUI for the plugin management. and it starts but our played world is not there , its a new one. Could you say me where the worlds are saved when they arent in the server folder?

greetz Erleon

Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

TnT

Your main world will be found in a folder with the same name as the "level-name:" setting in your server.properties folder.

Please give us a directory listing of the directory you have MC in, as well as a pastebin of your server.properties file.

3. Offline

Erleon

Code:
    #Minecraft server properties
    #Mon Jan 30 16:01:19 CET 2012
    allow-nether=false
    level-name=
    enable-query=false
    allow-flight=true
    server-port=25565
    level-type=DEFAULT
    enable-rcon=false
    level-seed=
    server-ip=
    spawn-npcs=true
    white-list=false
    spawn-animals=true
    online-mode=true
    pvp=false
    difficulty=1
    gamemode=0
    max-players=5
    spawn-monsters=true
    view-distance=10
    motd=A Minecraft Server
    folder structure:

[​IMG]

Like i said , i always run the "craftbukkit starter.jar" as administrator . But the world is nowhere listed...

4. Offline

TnT

Try changing your windows settings to show all hidden files/folders.

Your level-name should not be blank. Basically, you're telling your server to start with a blank world name. I'm a little surprised it even works.

5. Offline

Erleon

[​IMG]

There you see the server running and my connect on the world i played the whole time.

Edit:
    Content of the starter.bat:
    Code:
    @ECHO OFF
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="64"  java -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="86"  java -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit.jar"

Ok i found the World in the "system32" folder .
    Just go in and have a look for a " World" folder if you got the same problem.

Big thanks go to Skuli and TnT . Thanks for your time :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.