When will CraftBukkit for 1.3 be released?

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

With the Minecraft 1.3 release date fast approaching, a lot of people are wondering when we will be releasing a CraftBukkit Recommended Build for Minecraft 1.3. We hope this short announcement will answer those questions.

Due to the size of the impending 1.3 update, we are unable to guarantee that we'll have a compatible CraftBukkit Recommended Build out in time for the release of Minecraft 1.3. Although we started working on the update immediately after the Minecraft 1.3 preview was made available to the public, a lot of things were added, removed and changed in Minecraft from 1.2.5 and, as such, this update requires more work than usual to get things up and running. That being said, we'll continue to do our best to get an update out within a reasonable amount of time and will likely follow our usual policy of promoting the first Recommended Build the moment we get something that compiles and runs without any testing done whatsoever.

As we have done a significant amount of important work on CraftBukkit 1.2.5 builds since our last RB, we'll be promoting a new Recommended Build shortly. This is done so that people have a reliable, stable build to use until we can get a 1.3 compatible build out and so that everyone who relies on Recommended Builds are able to take advantage of all the fixes, improvements and so on we've done since the last 1.2.5 RB.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support; we greatly appreciate it!

2. Offline

AlaGondA87

theres one on the last page but i had like 2 or 3 on this page that were deleted, they were about making my account today...

3. Offline

bailkg1234

i also want to know what bukkitdev is?

4. Offline

skullraid003

57 pages guys? seriously?

5. Offline

pyraetos

If your post was deleted, it was because of it being off-topic.

This thread has extremely high traffic, and only the posts which have something to do with the 1.3 update (excluding "When will it be out") will be saved.

6. Offline

AlaGondA87

i think its for the plugins that are under development (i.e. still being tested)

Got it
    Thx -Ala

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  7. Offline

bailkg1234

Yes but half of us on here didnt do all of it

8. Offline

skullraid003

I know, I have to admit, I was doing some of it at around page 30.

9. Offline

AlaGondA87

i think im refreshing this page fast enough to crash the site 0.o

10. Offline

torturtle

I made an account for one reason, and that reason is to state that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BUKKIT AND THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

hawkfalcon likes this.
  11. Offline

bailkg1234

lol

12. Offline

AlaGondA87

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5... has there been a timeline posted? status updates? last tweet was like 4 hours ago :(

13. Offline

Beaurocks16

Lol same

14. Offline

Brcojo

What is the progress for 1.3.1 i know i said i would i would stop asking but im dyeing to know.

15. Offline

trainby5

Is anyone else concerned about how Ender Chests will be handled? Seems like something that could potentially cause a significant issue in a multiplayer environment.

16. Offline

blufat2

me too lol

17. I just hope that LWC is one of the first plugins updated.....

18. Offline

bailkg1234

i dont know but i dont understand these percentages can someone explain?

19. Offline

AlaGondA87

if you donate to bukkit the update will come out faster... five hundredths of a second faster for ever dollar (BS silver medal)

20. Offline

warrior1998ac

Me off topic seriously that's a good one I'm the opposite from the opposite from the opposite of off topic XD

HAHA DID U C WAT I DID DER I DID 3 opposites equalin one opposite :Q Ohh crepa face :c

21. Offline

AfroNinjaMC

22. Offline

blufat2

at 1:10 central time everybody refresh the page :)

23. Offline

devildonovan

Lol, i use my accoiunt first time for this ^^ i have question, can you make bukkit 1.3.1 compatible with 1.2.5 plugins?

24. Offline

Brcojo

Why was the qusstion of the progress on the bukkit update deleted!?

25. Offline

bailkg1234

its not for 1.3

26. Offline

Shadus

The narwhal bacons at midnight. duh.

27. Offline

Beaurocks16

Not that I can see...

28. Offline

imjustsayin1199

All the whining went away because the mods are removing all the comments or people bitching. I am an American myself and honestly I'm not bitching. I'm waiting patiently for the RB to be released like everyone else.

NightWolf and blufat2 like this.
  29. Offline

bailkg1234

whats your fav subreddit

30. Offline

Brcojo

LoL!Same heare.

31. Offline

Derjyn

Dude. Seriously. Have you been through all 50+ pages of this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.