When will CraftBukkit for 1.3 be released?

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

With the Minecraft 1.3 release date fast approaching, a lot of people are wondering when we will be releasing a CraftBukkit Recommended Build for Minecraft 1.3. We hope this short announcement will answer those questions.

Due to the size of the impending 1.3 update, we are unable to guarantee that we'll have a compatible CraftBukkit Recommended Build out in time for the release of Minecraft 1.3. Although we started working on the update immediately after the Minecraft 1.3 preview was made available to the public, a lot of things were added, removed and changed in Minecraft from 1.2.5 and, as such, this update requires more work than usual to get things up and running. That being said, we'll continue to do our best to get an update out within a reasonable amount of time and will likely follow our usual policy of promoting the first Recommended Build the moment we get something that compiles and runs without any testing done whatsoever.

As we have done a significant amount of important work on CraftBukkit 1.2.5 builds since our last RB, we'll be promoting a new Recommended Build shortly. This is done so that people have a reliable, stable build to use until we can get a 1.3 compatible build out and so that everyone who relies on Recommended Builds are able to take advantage of all the fixes, improvements and so on we've done since the last 1.2.5 RB.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support; we greatly appreciate it!

2. Offline

dreadiscool

I try ;P
    The moment I saw this tweet, the first thing that ran through my mind was "Got to post this before someone else did". So I posted the image, then thought of what to caption it as XD

Jamie Tees likes this.
  3. Offline

glen2927

Maybe he means all the activity and replies on this thread? All the "chaos" after the 1.3 update? I wouldn't agree with what he said if that's what he means but that's my wild guess.. once again sorry if I'm terribly terribly terribly wrong

Jamie Tees likes this.
  4. Offline

Jamie Tees

He means this: http://i.imgur.com/Tf8w1.jpg

LOL dreadiscool, love the commitment!

5. Offline

glen2927

Where? So the 1.3 bukkit beta has been released? Is there even one? Sorry I'm confused.. not that you confused me I'm just confused

6. Offline

skullraid003

Ok guys, I'm done for the night. I'm going to go watch a movie, see you all when I'm done.

7. Offline

Brcojo

Ok thanks! :D

8. Offline

glen2927

9. Offline

Psilocybinator

Just curious, Glen, because of your server name - do you rent from Cloudcrafting? That's who I'm with.

10. Offline

Bilbo Baggins

from what iv herd, within the next few hrs

11. Offline

russjr08

It hasn't been released, its an internal build they are testing on

12. Offline

Jamie Tees

Ain't released yet, EvilSeph is having fun it seems though :D

13. Offline

Brcojo

Thanks trying my best to keep in touch. :D

Jamie Tees likes this.
  14. Offline

glen2927

Administrator is a Moderator.. or if you've ever used group manager not that this applies but it's similar.. (inheritances)

NightWolf likes this.
  15. Offline

Derjyn

Actually I was referring to that a page or so ago when I said "Oh. It appears things really are burning in Bukkit.", and someone else beat me to it a few posts before. Quite a few pages back, TnT already linked to and referenced the bug. Welcome to the thread.

Jamie Tees likes this.
  16. Offline

Jamie Tees

I'd say from what is happening, sloppy crappy testing build will be coming out soon (within the next couple of hours), then a build to fix everything they missed within a couple of hours after that

17. Offline

Brcojo

EPIC! :D IM AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Offline

russjr08

19. Offline

glen2927

Oh server host name makes sense haha.. but no actually I wanted to name the thing LevitCraft but my friend convinced me otherwise, and I use beastnode. Great server service for great price, but the CP sucks! They said they're going to fix it but I'm a patient person so I don't mind.

20. Offline

MursheX

Oh wow! GRATS TnT! WOO! [cake]

21. Offline

Bilbo Baggins

lol

22. Offline

Jamie Tees

This topic just went BOOM after TNT got his promotion :D Congratulations mate :D

23. Offline

UltraFaceguy

That is actually my point, if administrator inherits moderator, why does he need both titles?

24. Offline

Jamie Tees

Cause he is that awesome, deal with it ;)

25. Offline

MursheX

EvilSeph is online... ooo what does this mean?

26. Offline

blufat2

With this big of an update it may take some time for them to get this one out it has some serious patching that they have to work on.

27. Offline

glen2927

28. Offline

Psilocybinator

Ah right, OK. From what I've seen, cloudcrafting are the cheapest. Decent CP too. I think they're currently out of capacity at the moment though.

29. Offline

dssblindfox

im 21 lol and agree with u dude

Psilocybinator likes this.
  30. Offline

Jamie Tees

It means he is about to post here laughing at noobies wondering WHEN IS BUKKIT BEEN UPDATED OMGWTF *tnt boom*

31. Offline

blufat2

Congrats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.