When will CraftBukkit for 1.3 be released?

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

With the Minecraft 1.3 release date fast approaching, a lot of people are wondering when we will be releasing a CraftBukkit Recommended Build for Minecraft 1.3. We hope this short announcement will answer those questions.

Due to the size of the impending 1.3 update, we are unable to guarantee that we'll have a compatible CraftBukkit Recommended Build out in time for the release of Minecraft 1.3. Although we started working on the update immediately after the Minecraft 1.3 preview was made available to the public, a lot of things were added, removed and changed in Minecraft from 1.2.5 and, as such, this update requires more work than usual to get things up and running. That being said, we'll continue to do our best to get an update out within a reasonable amount of time and will likely follow our usual policy of promoting the first Recommended Build the moment we get something that compiles and runs without any testing done whatsoever.

As we have done a significant amount of important work on CraftBukkit 1.2.5 builds since our last RB, we'll be promoting a new Recommended Build shortly. This is done so that people have a reliable, stable build to use until we can get a 1.3 compatible build out and so that everyone who relies on Recommended Builds are able to take advantage of all the fixes, improvements and so on we've done since the last 1.2.5 RB.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support; we greatly appreciate it!

2. Offline

XxSw1ftxX

anyone else just dc from the website?

3. Offline

FactionCraft UK

[​IMG]
    People asking about the release date is going to eventually make me go INSANE
    Hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehhhe :L

farkros likes this.
  4. Offline

Tyrus7141

cherry% maybe?

5. Offline

effortless

I reckon they're 60% done, no wait 80%, actually probably only 25%, or maybe 50%?

Let me go look in my fruit bowl

6. Offline

FactionCraft UK

You just dropped 15% there, You are looking for Durian Fruit% for 99.9%

7. Offline

XxSw1ftxX

TnT can you give us another of your updates please? fill us with your wise wisdom *bows down*

8. Offline

Tyrus7141

Oh thats right! Sorry i forgot my "how to keep track of percentages in fruit" book in my car

FactionCraft UK likes this.
  9. Offline

TnT

Still at strawberry%. Team is doing great though. I see another fruit looming on the horizon.

KarlCullinane and THUNDERGROOVE like this.
  10. Offline

FactionCraft UK

I'm Here All Night Folks! (Or Until 1.3 Is Released For Bukkit)

farkros and THUNDERGROOVE like this.
  11. Offline

Fransc

Care to share more screens?

12. Offline

Derjyn

So, throughout the day, we've seen happy faces, mad faces, and sad faces. We're nearly at 1,000 posts, and we've seen 3 fruit drops. I am genuinely getting excited. As I'm trying my hand at french fries on the barbeque, I find it odd I'm thinking of the next fruit to come up...

KarlCullinane likes this.
  13. Offline

Tyrus7141

*crazy laugh* HA! HAHA! HAHAHA! STRAWBERRIES! HAHA!

14. Offline

PunJedi

Yes Minecraft the game itself is out at 1.3. However, the CraftBukkit 1.3 that we are all waiting on is not ready yet.

I heard it through the grape vine that we are getting closer to another fruitful post on this sweet exchange......

too much? :)

15. Offline

TnT

Do you think I should? I'm not sure I should be allowed on public server.

16. Offline

KarlCullinane

I'm trying to figure out whether my server is going to die from the endless redstone loops people are pumping out of creative mode, or all the other incessant abuse. :D

Oh well, they're amused, fairly happy, and not asking stupid questions about the bukkit update.

Kind of fun to watch at, at any rate. >_>

17. Offline

joestrange8

Do we know when it will be ready?

18. Offline

Tyrus7141

Thanks for the advi-STRAWBERRIES!!

19. Offline

FactionCraft UK

20. Offline

aequasi

ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I did too....

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2018
  21. Offline

Slugslug

does that doc make any sense to anyone?

22. Offline

XxSw1ftxX

Please do TnT :D we have all patiently been waiting here for 10+ hours (well some of us) so every drop of info is like when your stranded in a desert and you see a coke vending machine, and you convientiently have $1.40 to get a coke....

23. Offline

FactionCraft UK

It shows you what they are currently working on, I THINK

24. Offline

Nyoung3

I see what you did there :p

25. Offline

FactionCraft UK

The guy before asked,
    TnT is Saying that he would not be allowed to show you what he is doing on his Compuer, Slightly Worrying actually

26. Offline

Derjyn

Man... I had a pic response to someones post. It was so stupid it got deleted. Oh well... fruit!

27. Offline

shanko

Oh wow, I thought thats what beta builds were for :confused:

28. Offline

TnT

SPAM posts removed. Wowzers.

29. Offline

Toddster70

when they get to noodles it'll be all good

30. Offline

effortless

Hey TnT, Should I go to sleep, or stay up?

31. Offline

MursheX

Y U NO PUT FRUIT PUN IN?!!?!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.