When will CraftBukkit for 1.3 be released?

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

With the Minecraft 1.3 release date fast approaching, a lot of people are wondering when we will be releasing a CraftBukkit Recommended Build for Minecraft 1.3. We hope this short announcement will answer those questions.

Due to the size of the impending 1.3 update, we are unable to guarantee that we'll have a compatible CraftBukkit Recommended Build out in time for the release of Minecraft 1.3. Although we started working on the update immediately after the Minecraft 1.3 preview was made available to the public, a lot of things were added, removed and changed in Minecraft from 1.2.5 and, as such, this update requires more work than usual to get things up and running. That being said, we'll continue to do our best to get an update out within a reasonable amount of time and will likely follow our usual policy of promoting the first Recommended Build the moment we get something that compiles and runs without any testing done whatsoever.

As we have done a significant amount of important work on CraftBukkit 1.2.5 builds since our last RB, we'll be promoting a new Recommended Build shortly. This is done so that people have a reliable, stable build to use until we can get a 1.3 compatible build out and so that everyone who relies on Recommended Builds are able to take advantage of all the fixes, improvements and so on we've done since the last 1.2.5 RB.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support; we greatly appreciate it!

2. Offline

MrCyberMonkey

Strawberry % is the equivalent of 79.5% completed.

3. Offline

sd31117

nice!! can't wait for the new 1.3 builds!! :D

4. Offline

strontkever

lets convert this into a percentage chart..

so, there are around 2000 fruits in the world,
    amount of fruits mentioned: [im counting]

So: 100 / 2000 * [im counting] = ??% done

5. Offline

TnT

I am as well sir. Trust in the team. We will make it through this together.

russjr08 and pchard like this.
  6. Offline

Xavura

FactionCraft UK, apparently most plugins that are compatible with 1.2.* should work fine on 1.3.* without any changes.

7. Offline

FactionCraft UK

Oh Excellent that's a sigh of relief, Thanks!

8. Offline

Slugslug

wish my forum was as active as this!

9. IM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR 1.3.1craftbukkit so may I ask at the percentage of the project (1.3.1 craftbukkit) is done?

10. Offline

MursheX

As TnT said, "I said screw it to meaningless percent updates." THATS THE SPIRIT!

11. Offline

Nikita2

Can u guys give me link where u watching progress?

12. TnT, How close is 1.3.1 Craftbukkit to being done? Just asking :D

13. Offline

FactionCraft UK

14. i doubt your working on it! my server used to be popular...... now its not thanks to bukkit.people ar ecalling my server suckish! 7 servers has 2 people on a day now.So again thanks for making my server now popular anymore guess my hard work never payed off -_-.

15. Offline

FactionCraft UK

Strawberry%

16. Offline

NightWolf

1.3 is very fun. I just told my users to either revert back to their 1.2.4/1.2.5 jar and continue playing the server, or update to 1.3 and play single player. Also, I did a little something to stress test my new box that everyone loved. Put up a Vanilla 1.3 server with the server's map loaded onto it (backed up before this, lol). I gave them all creative, a stack of tnt, and a flint and steel. It was a fun day. The new spawn looked nice, a lot more open! lol

17. GUYS! You could get banned for advertising your servers, if I were you, I would stop, in fact I wouldnt of even STARTED advertising MY server

18. Offline

FactionCraft UK

How exactly did the Bukkit team cause this? Calling your server 'Suckish' is just an opinion, I'm sure your server is lovely. Maybe you just need to rethink your plan a little and possibly build attractions that will get people on your server, Good Luck!

19. Offline

Derjyn

I feel a watermelon coming on...

20. Offline

MursheX

AS THE GREAT TnT SAID, "SCREW THE PERCENTS! NOW WHOS WITH ME! YES! THATS THE SPIRIT!"
    that might be just a bit misleading but its close enough ._.

21. YA! SCREW THE PERCENTS! THE HARD WORK MATTERS! :D

22. Offline

FactionCraft UK

Are you talking about in Signatures? or in the Forum Chat

23. Offline

aequasi

TnT are they at least having fun over there?

24. In the forum chat right now

25. Offline

MursheX

THAT IS THE SPIRIT, MY GOOD FRIEND!

26. lol

27. Offline

FactionCraft UK

Ahh, OK then I thought you meant in signatures, I would of *Gulp* S**T myself if it were in a signature.

28. Offline

XxSw1ftxX

GOGOGO BUKKIT TEAM, WE LOVE YOU! *screams like a little girl*

DEMAK likes this.
  29. Offline

TnT

Pruned most of the offtopic posts. Lets keep this on topic guys.

NightWolf and FuRiouSOne like this.
  30. Offline

Zach667711

ok... : /

GarretSidzaka likes this.
  31. so TnT. how close is the update ( 1.3.1 craftbukkit ) to being finished?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.