Whats wrong with my server?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Semirotta, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had about 6 months now Pytohost server, after 1.5.2 basically I've had issue with people not being able to connect etc. They keep getting "endOfStream" just like this:
    17.07 21:02:40 [Server] SEVERE Reached end of stream for /68.186.24.26
    17.07 21:35:15 [Server] SEVERE Reached end of stream for /189.200.43.193
    17.07 20:30:22 [Server] SEVERE Reached end of stream for /65.32.126.185
    17.07 20:09:39 [Server] SEVERE Reached end of stream for /86.151.135.179

My plugins are:
    Plugins (35): WorldBorder, bPermissions, LinksOnSigns, InactiveLockette, PTweaks, WorldEdit, MinersInsanity, Vault, HealthBar, LogBlock, WorldGuard, SilkSpawners, SemiRPG, MCPacks, MChat, Shopkeepers, UnhealthyDeath, LimitedCreative, RpgTrades, CrystalCraft, ZavAutoMessager, ProtocolLib, RandomTP, MobName, MakeYourOwnCommands, HorseTools, Essentials, AncientGates, ShowCaseStandalone, OtherDrops, EssentialsSpawn, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, EssentialsAntiBuild, BKCommonLib, AntiCheat

I do not know what to do :( Everything works fine, only couple of plugins are in 1.6.1 and I am waiting for update, some people get online without issues (me,co-owner, mod and few others) but I really think it has something to do with server , not sure. Each time I mention about this issue with the support, they say "Have you updated your plugins recently?" "Are your plugins fine?" ....I haven't had any issues but after 1.6.* came out this started to show up a lot more.

If someone could help, please let me know if my plugins conflict or such. Thank you

2. Offline

martian3333

Semirotta
    The error message above will show anytime someone refreshes their server list with your server on it. It's like that on every 1.6.x server. People receiving end of stream when trying to log in is a seperate issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.