What to add on a bukkit server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Heliocloud, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Heliocloud

Hey bukkit people,

I currently opened a new server and I don't know what to add to it. Yes, I've had past servers with 50+ players on daily, and a lot of experience. Here are my plugins.

LagMeter, WorldBorder, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, mCore, Vault, PermissionsEx, PlayerHeads, LogBlock, WorldGuard, MineResetLite, AutoMessage, EssentialsXMPP, ChatProtection+, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsGeoIP, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, SuperPickAxe, Disguisecraft, mc17ChatFix, Essentials Chat, Factions, ObsidianDestoryer, CombatLog

Yes, I know enjin isn't good but it's a good theme ( bootstrap ) I dunt care what you think <.< xD.

I honestly don't know what to do for spawn, and what the server's theme is. Like prison, op-pvp I really don't know. I was thinking of OP-PvP, but I don't know what to add.

I'm mostly looking for a custom idea, I have a plugin-dev, and no builders. I'm looking for a big project that isn't really on any servers.

Might do OP-PvP. But custom ideas are allowed too! Have an idea? We will make it happen! :D

2. Offline

Geoff Winans

What was your most successful server based on? Don't break the trend, get back to your successful theme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.