Plugin Help What plugin is this?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TheMinecraftKnight, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! On the server primemc, what plugin do they use for their skyblock shop? It looks like guishop, but I can't change the amount purchasable on mine... Help please, and thanks to anyone who does!

2. Offline

PlayLikeFabian

Maybe they coded one on their own?

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Maybe add a screenshot instead of telling people which server so they have to go on it and look since specially mods rarely if even do that :p

4. Sorry, getting a screenshot now. @PlayLikeFabian , I don't think it's a custom one, as I swear I've seen it somewhere else...

EDIT: Plus, It uses the command /shop OR /guishop

Bump
    Also, sorry I didn't post a screenshot in the first place, It was quite a rushed post :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  5. Offline

Deitnerb

6. Aha! Found it:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>
    @Deitnerb I knew that I could've used that plugin, I was asking about something with specifically that function.
    Thanks to all who tried to help :)

Although... Looks like I'll be using GUIShop for a while, I don't really want to buy any plugins... :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.