What is the best script(CMS) for a minecraft portal?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by MrGKanev, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrGKanev

Hi
    Firstly i will tell all of you that im not from america or england so i dont know english good.Secoundly my question is what is the best script(CMS) for a minecraft (portal) a web-page bacause i want to have a lot of thing in it but i dont know what to download and use.
    Thanks a lot, MrGKanev, Bulgaria

2. Offline

Kamikazi79

Try Dolphin Community Builder from www.boonex.com, I see a lot of people using xenforo and wordpress also. Dolphin offers a much bigger variety of options u can bring to your website users. It comes preloaded with a forum and many other options, but u can turn off what you do not need. You can find modules for free and to buy on the dolphin unity website created by boonex.

As for customization... well theme creation can be a bit tricky if you do not know css, but u can always buy themes just google dolphin templates there are literally hundreds out. New pages and blocks can be created with the built in editor, but sometimes the coding does not work. Fortunately if that happens all you have to do is login to your mysql database find the page/block and add the code in there and it will work fine. I have been using Dolphin since Dolphin 4 about 7 years now, the company is awesome, support is good, dedicated to the security & future of their software.

Dolphin offers a free license which only puts a small boonex.com logo on the bottom of your website. You also have options to purchase a lifetime license $99 for basic license. Much better than the pricetag on xenforo and it offers a lot more versatility and professionalism than xenforo. I have trolled the website posts on here a little today because I am about to put up my own site and im sorry to say it guys but your sites you have posted look like a 12 year old did it, with the exception of minecrafthell, gj dude on making it look a little more professional.

So in my opinion if you want something professional, different, versatile and worth looking at go with dolphin. Hope this helps, by the way I do web and graphic design so if u need help I will do my best to help to an extent. Some of my services can be bought however ;)...

3. Offline

Adrenaline

Wordpress, Joomla, DataLife Engine..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.