What I miss ...

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by number1_Master, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

number1_Master

I miss alerts! I miss how someone would tag you and BAM, you got an alert. Without it on dev.bukkit.org, most people will be checking the thread over and over and over to see if they got a reply. Yes, you could subscribe to the thread, but then you will get countless posts that aren't even about you.
    That goes with tickets too! The ticket system is amazing, but why can't we get alerts every time our ticket is replied to.
    What I think is that the alert system should be back, and in the subscriptions tab there will be options to disable it, or enable it. You should also have the same options you have now.

2. Offline

Lolmewn

Yep. We all know bukkitdev is.. well.. a bit.. crappy.

3. Offline

number1_Master

I like a lot of things on bukkitdev. I also miss some minor things like how the forums look, or forums in general. If at least alerts were added back, bukkitdev to me would be amazing pretty good!

4. Offline

KakusCraft

me too i like forum threads better lol

5. Is it impossible to add alerts to BukkitDev? Just curious why they aren't there.

6. Offline

Tom120

I like a lot of things on bukkitdev. I also miss some minor things like how the forums look, or forums in general.[​IMG]

7. Offline

Bertware

[Project] --> Subscriptions tab(comment, file and ticket updates possible)
    though, it misses some things like:
    -Don't alert me when I place a comment
    -Alert me on project forum updates
    -Alert me on PM reply
    -minor things

8. Offline

number1_Master

That stuff I like a little. I only really use file updates, and everything else on my plugins.

9. Offline

Orcem12

Bukkitdev is far from crappy. What is so wrong about it? I enjoy it very much, However I would love forum updates from it as well. I only check it once a week so my pm and ticket is completely full.

Jozeth likes this.
  10. Offline

number1_Master

I like a lot of things too, but I wish and hate a lot of things.

11. Offline

Tolerance

I don't understand BukkitDev to be honest.

Bukkit forums are fine. I'm sure they have a logical reason for BukkitDev, but honestly... these forums are fine.

12. Offline

Gravity

There are a lot of "logical reasons" but have you actually used it to manage a project before?
    I too would love to see alerts, but I think it's something we have to ask Curse for.

nunber1_Master likes this.
  13. Offline

Deleted user

When is the BukkitDev move happening anyways?

nunber1_Master likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.