Inactive [WGEN] Mineral Veins 1.4.1 - Ore placement overhaul [1.2.5-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by m0rt, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Offline

m0rt

Mineral Vein - Ore generator modification
    Version: v1.4.1
    Download: jar
    Source: github
    BukkitDev

WARNING - As of MV 1.4.1, instead of veins.yml, config.yml is used. It's purely a name change, caused by switching over to the new API, file format remains the same.

Mineral Vein changes the way ores are generated. Instead of lots of small, randomly placed deposits, several huge veins will be generated.
    Technically, Mineral Vein adds new BlockPopulator that removes all previously placed ores and generates new ones. This ensures compatibility with any other world generators, including the default one.

Veins
    Veins are vast, rare areas, that are rich on particular resource. These veins are multiple chunks wide and long, their respective resources don't exist outside them. Veins aren't made completely of given material, it's just very common there, and often multiple veins of different materials overlap. This ore distribution changes mining for resources completely - you have to scout wide areas for a vein, and when you finally find one, it can supply you for quite a long time. In general, the average density of resources/chunk is simillar, but the distribution is changed completely.

Converting old worlds

By default, the plugin works as world generator and only affects newly generated chunks. However, you can force it manually to apply the algorithm to any chunks that are already present.
    The command \mineralvein apply <worldname> [x] [z] [width] [height] will apply this to the selected world. Run this command just once after installing MineralVein, then you don't have to run it at all. By default the command is accessible from console and/or anyone with "MineralVein.apply" permission. (since you need to run this command exactly once, you propably won't need the permission at all.
    The numbers default to 0,0 (center) and 200x200 chunks around it. If your map is bigger, use appropriate setting (widht corresponds to X coordinate, the value is in chunks).

Screenshot:
    Show Spoiler
    comparsion.png Vanilla minecraft on left, MineralVein right. (white areas are iron blocks, other ores aren't shown, but generated in simillar manner)

Configuration
    All variables used in ore placement can be set in config file.

Code:
    worlds:
      default:
        -
            block: GOLD_ORE
            seed: 35434
            density: 3
            thickness: 4
            densityBonus: 0
            heightAvg: 20
            heightVar: 20
            heightLength: 80
            densLength: 80
            exclusive: false
            #biomes: [forest,swampland]
            #exclude_biomes: [desert]
            mode: replace

Each item of the list represents one "layer" that is generated. By default, there is one layer for each ore type, but there can be more.
    seed is a unique number for each layer. If you want to create a layer with two different ores, that always uses same space, just use the same seed.
    density is a chance multiplier. Higher density means more ore
    thickness is vertical size (actually it's distance from the center of the vein, in which the ore can spawn, so it's one-half of the actual thickness)
    densityBonus: The density in an area is determined using a random generator, that gives values between -1 and 1, where 0 and less represent no chance of ore spawning in given location. Giving a densityBonus of 1 will represent in this layer to be filled with resource everywhere on the map.
    heighAvg is the average height in which this layer can be found
    heightVar is the random portion of heigh, the actual heigh goes from avg - var to avg + var (in the example, setting of 20/20 would result in layer beeing between 0-40)
    heightLength is distance in blocks between height definition points changes (higher values -> less frequent height changes)
    densLength is distance in blocks between density definition points changes (higher values -> bigger, rarer veins)
    exclusive parameter makes sure no other veins appear if this one is present (technically, it descreases their chance by the density of this ore here)
    biomes is a list of biomes this vein can appear in. If this parameter is NOT present, it appears everywhere.
    exclude_biomes is a list of biomes to be excluded from the list (logically this should be used when biomes option is defaulted to all)
    mode allows to turn off replacement (by setting mode to "add") - this vein will just add more blocks, without removing the old ones

The mathematics behind (open)

This section explains how exactly the ore generation works, which should help you in deciding what config to use.

The ore placement process works in two levels: column(X and Z coordinate) and block (Y coordinate, within the column). Some of the values (like VeinHeight) will be generated for each column, then all blocks within the column will have a specific chance to spawn ore in them. The following tutorial explains how a single ore vein is generated.

At the very beginning, height and density maps are generated. Those describe distribution of VeinHeight (block height in world) and VeinDensity (spawn chance multiplier). These maps are based on world seed, so they are identical every time you run the apply command.
    tut1.gif
    This is an example of a density map (not yet finished). The way this generator works is it selects random values each densLength blocks (in this case 40), and interpolates inbetween. (This is a simplified generator, the actual generator has much smoother results). Another example:

tut2.gif
    Here the densLength is 20, resulting in much faster changes in density. In a moment, the density is "cut", anyting below zero is ignored.

tut3.gif
    This represents the basic ore vein distribution. Wherever you can see the red plane, the density map generated value below zero, therefore this ore will not spawn in this column. However, before the cut is done, densBonus is applied.

tut4.gif
    This is the same map with +0.3 densBonus applied. You can see the red areas are much rarer, resulting in ore beeing much more common. This value (random+densBonus) is now multiplied by density, giving the final VeinDensity for the particular column.
    Generating heigh map is simpler, the height map just needs to be adjusted according to heightAvg and heightVar (note this is just a side view, for a single Z coordinate):
    tut5.gif
    This could be described by a simple formula height=heightAvg+(rand*heightVar).

So now we have VeinHeight and VeinDensity for each column. Each column is then run through, and generated a ChanceMap for. It looks like this (Y is on the horizontal axis):
    tut6.gif
    The result of this function (0 to 1) is multiplied by VeinDensity for this column, resulting in a chance that the ore is spawned in this block (0 is no chace, 1 is 100% chance).
    You can see that blocks that are close to the VeinHeight have a high chance of ore spawning, while blocks that are further that thickness have zero chance. Then a "dice" is rolled for each block and compared with the resulting chance, to see whether this block will have the ore spawned in it or not. Note that the "dice" roll is completely random, independent of world seed, so each run of apply would result in different local layout.

Changelog:
    Version 1.4.1:
    • Compatibility for MC 1.2.3
    • Minor fixes, permissions should work
    Version 1.3.10:
    • added debug mode ("debug: true" in config file)
    • BEWARE - permission now defaulted to OP (temporary solution)
    Version 1.3.9:
    • application now runs in sync, should take care of concurrent modification exceptions
    Version 1.3.8:
    • fixed some issues, now works quite fine
    Version 1.3.7:
    • Now supports ANY id, even non-existing ones. Useful for MCForge-added blocks (e.g. Industrialcraft)
    Version 1.3.6:
    • fixed thread usage in apply command
    Version 1.3.5:
    • new HeightRel option
    Version 1.3.4:
    • Two new config options - mode and exclude_biomes
    • Fixed bug with using same noise generator for height and density
    • Fixed apply command
    Version 1.3.3:
    • Fixed crash for config files that don't have "default" world setting
    Version 1.3.2:
    • The "Apply" command is now executed in separate thread, and worlds can be referenced by their index (failed command will display list of worlds and indexes)
    • Huge changes in default config file, hopefully for the best
    Version 1.3.1:
    • The "Apply" command now works much better and safer
    Version 1.3:
    • Added exclusive and biomes parameters to config
    • It is now possible to populate already existing worlds
    Version 1.2:
    • Added heightLenght and densLength parameters to conf file
    Version 1.1:
    • Fixed bugs, switched to in-built Noise generators for better results
    Version 1.0:
    • First release

2. Offline

afmiller

what tools do you use to view the blocks of the ore types?

3. Offline

m0rt

@Silarn: yes, yes, and thank's for the explanation (especially the crazy formula), you just misinterpreted thickness, because it actually affects the amount of ore that spawns.
    @Opterongeek: I will add a possibility to adress the world by it's number index in next version. (I used the built-in command parser, it seems it doesn't support quotes)
    @afmiller: U use "minecraft X-ray". It's a little outdated, but still works (it has a little problem displaying new blocks since like 1.5, but works)

4. Offline

Opterongeek

I set up a LAN party only server on Saturday and my regulars loved the plugin, and they (desperately) want me to initiate it on the existing world we're on - we literally only find coal and stone. It's such a boring map, but we've all got such great things built there, we don't want to start over. This plugin would be amazing if I could get it working on an existing map. I'm not looking at making the veins all powering, I still want rare resources to be rare, but I've seen the config file and I'm pretty confident I could tweak it to make the change a good one, so the minute you have the ability to make it work for me, I'm there. Let me know if you need any info from me (I can help beta if you want)

5. Offline

peaced

Sir, you are my hero.
    I was able to get similar results with much more work.
    I actualy made a python script to generate ore veins on pre-existing maps.
    The maps had to be generated with terrain mod so it was orless before I run my script.

But you, Mr awesome, made this the right way !!!

Any idea how it does on 1.8 worlds ? with bukkit dev build ? I sure hope it's working.

Thanks again, master.

6. Offline

Silarn

@peaced It works on 1.8. I never got the "apply" command to work, but my world was already quite large with a fully generated 3500x3500 world. I figure the command isn't built to work well on a preexisting world of that size. However, I can confirm that it will work with generated chunks after it is installed. A fresh world will have ore generated by this plugin.

@m0rt Well, I'm not sure I still quite get what some of the values do. So, then... Thickness would then limit the size of a deposit? Is it in height? Width? Both? Also, I'm not 100% sure what the vertLength does either. It defines the height of each area that can contain ore within the defined strata? Is this rigid or random? If I have a strata with a height of 40 (20 up or down) and a vertLength of 20, does that mean there are two layers that can spawn ore?

7. Offline

m0rt

@Opterongeek: The apply command should work right now, it can produce several desync errorrs, but it should work. Now you can use the world's ID to run the command (/mineralvein apply #id), and you can see the list of the world id's if you try to run the command with wrong world name.

@peaced: I designed this to work with 1.8, as I was restarting my own server for 1.8. Right now I am running dev build (1121) and it works fine.

@Silarn: I will try to explain the entire process, hope it helps:
    The ore spawn chances are determined in two steps:
    A) column (X and Z coordinate)
    Each column has two calculated properties (per ore type): height and density, both beeing generated by a noise generator. Noise generator is basically a function that generates random values in certain period and interpolates between them. heightLength and densLength determine, how far (in blocks) these random points are. So if the default value is 80, each 80 blocks the height (density) is a random number, and all blocks in between are interpolated between these two values. Density is further modified by adding densBonus, and then multiplicating the sum with the density attribute. Height is calculated as heightAvr + noise*densVar.
    B) each separate block (in that column)
    Now the blocks that are within thickness of the ore's height (column attribute) have a chance that the ore will spawn in them (each block has a separate chance and is randomized seperately). The chance is (thickness-distance)*density (column attribute)(distance is vertical distance from height).
    If there are multiple ores possible in the one block, the chances will add up (e.g. if there is a 50% resulting chance for iron and 50% for gold, there is 100% chance it will be one of them), in the order the ores are defined in config (ores first in list have higher priority)

8. Offline

turtlelord

\mineralvein apply <worldname>
    just shuts my server off pretty much
    :(
    any fixes?

i tpye it in the console and it gives no response forever until i close the server and still no response
    it will load new chunks as i desired it to, but i cant fix currently loaded chunks to have more iron

9. Offline

Riowind

Hello! I really like the idea of this plugin, but it really needs to be toned down. If anyone has a good *rarer ore* config, please post a spoiler :D

10. Offline

m0rt

@turtlelord: Does it say "Mineral Vein application started"? Do you use 1.3.2? What server version do you use? How big map do you have?

@Riowind: The 1.3.2's config file featured a significant increase in ore rarity, do you still find them too common?

11. Offline

Conraad

The trick is not to increase density and thickness to much for a realistic config use density of 1 and on rare occasions 2 then set your thickness to between 2-3 depending on ores use density bonus of -0.3 or -0.2 for normal ores and -0.1 for daimonds and redstone. keep your heighlenght and densitylenght at 20 for bothFor coal use thickness 4 and density bonus -0.1 only ore that has a higher thickness or that you want a higher thickness for

You can add the IC additional ores by using there id's which you can easily obtain by viewing your server log with word do this because the server might change the orginal id's used by IC

For existing Maps do following (Have to dd got loads of errors with the latest build so used an earlier version think 1.3.1

Use MC Edit and just remove all the ores on your map and just replace it with stone then run your server again with the mineral veins plugin map should already be created no be sure to set heighav on an amount that will be below any buildings if you don't and used stone for buildings you might find yourself with some ore in places you don't want them once server is loaded do the /mineralvein apply <WORLDNAME> command and use a hack to be able to fly then just fly all over your map so the generator can do it's magic, disconnect server remove the plugin and restart server and enjoy.

You can do this again months later when you are out of resources or just use multiverse and create yourself a new world just for mining

Warning do not leave the plugin running afterwards if you do it will keep on generating ore most likely at the same spot you were mining before so just remove it I had some realistic veins cleared an area marked it with torches logged out and in again went to the torches and found new generated ore again and what turned out as a pretty realistic vein tuned into a nightmare of just way to much ore so for safety remove it it's just safer the plugin needs a way to keep record of existing veins and ores and where it already generated and checked in order not to re generate new ores on chunks that were already ores or that has failed to generate ores on first run by.

So I would strongly recommend the plugin keeps info in a small text file or someething where it just keeps track of chunks if 10000 chunks was checked by plugin and ore generated in those chunks it should be excluded from a generating list for future and the chunks with no ores generated so also be excluded only way this plugin would be ale to generate new ores as map size increase without over populating worlds with ore or generating new veins on top of existing veins you can use the exclusive setting but again you might end up with a vein of iron that just keps on growing and growing.

12. Offline

m0rt

Maybe you used a way old version, but right now the existing chunks are only populated again when the command is run (in that instant), then it should be safe to have the plugin on. Previously the command stayed on until manually turned off, which would cause the constant changes, but now it can't "stay on" anymore.

13. Offline

Conraad

Yes was version before the latest I can't use the latest version it crashed the server and I realized that it's probably written for minecraft version 1.8 which I won't be playing or installing took me weeks just to get a server working with IC/Slopes and Fancy Pack and doing that all over is not on my agenda so i will probably just hang back on version 1.7.3 until I get tired of the game.

I'm not a java developer but doing other development and I was shocked to learn the limitation to item id's etc that really killed the game for me and then I'm not even going to mention the server load on my server the game just pulls down a server like I haven't seen in a while but none the less great job on this plugin at least gives me the opportunity to enjoy the game more trying to forget about the weeks spend trying to get guns and vehicles and planes working on server only to find out I have been wasting my time hehe

14. Offline

Moe041991

thats excactly what iam looking for! any chance for an update?

15. Offline

m0rt

Works fine on 1185, i'll change the thread name right now.

16. Offline

wassilij

Bukkit 1185, on /mineralvein apply world5

Code:
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ChunkLoader.a(SourceFile:123)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ChunkRegionLoader.a(SourceFile:62)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.saveChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:152)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld.unloadChunk(CraftWorld.java:158)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld.unloadChunk(CraftWorld.java:132)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld.unloadChunk(CraftWorld.java:128)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:166)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:170)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:169)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:170)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:171)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:168)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:168)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:171)
    2011-09-24 23:12:05 [SEVERE]     at mort.mineralvein.MineralVein.applyChunk(MineralVein.java:169)

Edit:// Maybe because i have Spout?

17. Offline

Kamilio

Could I use this plugin to decrease the amount of ores generated? Like keep the same ore generation pattern, but just have maybe 50% less iron generated, and 50% less redstone, 10% less gold, etc. Could someone give me the config setup for that?

18. Offline

EmpiricalDepth

Is there anyway to chose which world is effected? it looks as if on first run it will allready start effecting newly generated chunks.. could you implement a "world:[name]" otion in the config so it can be set prior to loading the plugin for the first time?

I'd really like to try different settings over and over on a second world connected by multiverse plugins so my players have a chance to explore the idea before effecting our main survival world..... Thank You!

19. Offline

m0rt

@wassilij: The apply command still causes lot of errorrs (although errors appear on bukkit level), I will try a different approach in next version.

@Kamilio: I did someting simillar with this: (look at the original post for image)
    But that would only generate iron in one height layer.

@EmpiricalDepth: You can do that actually. The vein config file contains world name on very first "level", except I use "default" setting for all worlds. So, if you want to affect a single world only, replace "default" with the world name. If you want to use same setting for all but one world, leave default and enter another setting for the one world, containing no veins (it will override the default setting, applying no veins to the selected world).

EmpiricalDepth likes this.
  20. Offline

EmpiricalDepth

@m0rt Thanks!

Code:
    18:26:30 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at mort.mineralvein.VeinPopulator.populate(VeinPopulator.java:30)
            at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServ
    er.java:178)
            at net.minecraft.server.Chunk.a(Chunk.java:817)
            at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServ
    er.java:96)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:31)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.a(PlayerManager.java:45)
            at net.minecraft.server.PlayerManager.movePlayer(PlayerManager.java:141)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.d(ServerConfiguration
    Manager.java:146)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:374)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    and it just kicks me over and over till the server freezes
    settings are default except changed line 1 to Dungo (my world name)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  21. Offline

m0rt

That was a minor bug, it's fixed now. The command still won't work, no idea why.

22. Offline

Kagari

pretty hard and not working sorry. It asks me: /mineralvein apply worldname [x] [y]

?

23. Offline

wright_left

I'm having the hardest time understanding the variables in the config file. I can't seem to get what I want. I've been trying for a couple days now.

I want nice continuous ore veins. I want to be able to change the size of the continuous ore veins for the different ores.

I tried to follow the equation Silarn gave, ((1+densityBonus)*.5density). From what Silarn said I thought a density of 4 and a densityBonus of -0.5 would produce a 100% chance of ore in a vein with 25% of the map in veins, but that didn't seem to work. I still ended up with gaps and holes in my veins.

Untitled.png

I tried:
    Code:
    block: COAL_ORE
            seed: 543543
            density: 4
            thickness: 2
            densityBonus: -0.5
            heightAvg: 40
            heightLength: 80
            densLength: 80
    This just gave me huge blobs of ore with tons of holes. What am I missing with these settings?

24. Offline

m0rt

The way it works is that each column on the map is assigned a densityBase between -1 and 1, which is modified by densBonus and multiplied by density. So this setting would result in map beeing 25% covered in 0 to 2 density (1 is effective maximum), meaning that only half of the area would have 100% density. If you want a really solid vein, set density to something really huge (like 1000), then it will be 4 block thick (thickness 2), solid area filled with coal.

25. Offline

KnurlDeSilex

Hello! Can anyone help me? I wanna to make some thing similar to wright_left, but more rarely... One Big deposit, or 1 or 2 deposits in 10 chunks?

26. Offline

srlee12

Is there any way to undo the ore generation? I picked too high of a number and the result is that there are far too many ores in the world. Is there a possible way to undo everything?

I am thinking of applying the plugin again with lower ore rates but would that help? Or it would it just add yet another "layer" of ores making the problem even worse?

27. Offline

Iceciro

It does seem when you run the command again it recalcs everything. I've ran the command a second time and had entire ore deposits vanish with new ones placed elsewhere.

If you try it while your world is very big, though, it errors out.

28. Offline

m0rt

Yes the apply command should work, but it crashes for big worlds. All of the errors are caused by server, mineralvein's is only the last one.

29. Offline

Nat111

Good job, I really like it.

30. Offline

ledhead900

This plugin will not start with the server ?

PHP:
    161 recipes
    17 achievements
    -10-18 19:33:00 [INFOStarting minecraft server version Beta 1.8.1
    -10-18 19:33:00 [INFOLoading properties
    -10-18 19:33:00 [INFOStarting Minecraft server on *:7769
    -10-18 19:33:01 [INFOThis server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-1131-g86b7fa8-b1332jnks (MC1.8.1)
    2011-10-18 19:33:01 [INFO] [PermissionsExsql backend registered!
    2011-10-18 19:33:01 [INFO] [PermissionsExfile backend registered!
    2011-10-18 19:33:01 [INFO] [PermissionsExPermissionEx plugin initialized.
    2011-10-18 19:33:01 [INFO] [PermissionsExp2compat backend registered!
    2011-10-18 19:33:01 [INFO] [PermissionsCompatCompatibility Layer Initalized!
    2011-10-18 19:33:01 [INFO] [PermissionsExInitializing file backend
    -10-18 19:33:02 [INFOWorldFeatures version 1.82 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:02 [INFO] [WorldFeaturesEnabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:02 [INFOPreparing level "Earth"
    2011-10-18 19:33:02 [INFO] Default game type1
    -10-18 19:33:02 [INFOPreparing start region for level 0 (Seed6348728389892914426)
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOAutoHelp version 0.2 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOBorderGuard version 4.2 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOCommandBook 1.6-customized enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [WARNINGCommandBook1 Warps(sloaded
    -10-18 19:33:03 [WARNINGCommandBook1 Homes(sloaded
    -10-18 19:33:03 [INFOCommandBookMaximum wrapper compatibility is enabledSome features have been disabled to be compatible with poorly written server wrappers.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOCommandBook0 banned name(sloaded.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOCommandBook0 kit(sloaded.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOCommandBookUsing the Bukkit Permissions API.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [EnderNerfVersion 1.0 is enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [FalseBook Block3100 Books loaded!
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOFalseBookBlock v0.88alpha by GeMo enabled
    -10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [FalseBook Block2 Cauldrons successfully loaded.
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [FalseBook CoreFalseBookCore v0.88alpha by GeMo enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFOFalseBookExtra v0.88alpha by GeMo enabled
    -10-18 19:33:03 [INFOFalseBookIC v0.88alpha by GeMo enabled
    -10-18 19:33:03 [WARNING] [HELPHelp entry node "" is missing a command name in WorldEdit.yml
    -10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [HELP187 extra help entries loaded from filesFactions(1), BorderGuard(2), LazyRoad(3), Mineral Vein(1), SafeFire(1), WorldEdit(96), FalseBookBlock(7), BananaSpace(1), Train Carts(1), CommandBook(36), NoLagg(1), Spout(1), FalseBookIC(1), Help(24), My Worlds(2), SignLink(2), SpawnMob(4), PermissionsEx(1), WorldFeatures(2)
    2011-10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [HELPPermissions enabled usingPermissions v2.7.7
    -10-18 19:33:03 [INFO] [HELP0.3.2 enabled
    -10-18 19:33:04 [INFO] [LazyRoad] : Version 0.6 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:04 [INFO] [MyWorldsUsing build-in 'Bukkit SuperPerms' as permissions plugin!
    2011-10-18 19:33:08 [INFO] [MyWorldsLoading or creating world'space' using seed 0 and chunk generator'BananaSpace:planets'
    2011-10-18 19:33:08 [INFOPreparing start region for level 1 (Seed3248337431591517621)
    2011-10-18 19:33:08 [INFO] [MyWorldsLoading or creating world'planetx' using seed 0
    -10-18 19:33:08 [INFOPreparing start region for level 2 (Seed: -1039745817)
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFOPreparing spawn area for planetx77%
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [MyWorldsSuccessfully bound variable to region file cache.
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [MyWorldsFile references to unloaded worlds will be cleared!
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [MyWorldsversion 1.19 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [PermissionsExSuperperms support enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [PermissionsExv1.15 enabled
    -10-18 19:33:09 [INFOCommandBookPermissionsEx detectedUsing PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFOSafeFire 1.2 Enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [SafeFirePermission system detected.
    2011-10-18 19:33:09 [INFO] [SafeVoid v1.1Enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [SignLinkversion 1.06 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFOStream Remover version 1.0 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFOWorldEdit 4.7 enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFOWorldEditPermissionsEx detectedUsing PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [ChatManagerChatManager enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [PermissionsCompatCompatibility layer enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFOCommandBookPermissionsEx detectedUsing PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFOWorldEditPermissionsEx detectedUsing PermissionsEx for permissions.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [BananaSpaceEnabled version 1.4
    -10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [NoLaggAuto-save field bound to 'u'!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFONoLagg version 1.32 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [TrainCartsSignLink detectedsupport for arrival signs added!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [TrainCartsMyWorlds detectedsupport for portal sign train teleportation added!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [TrainCarts1 Train has been loaded in 1 world. (3 Minecarts)
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [TrainCartsversion 1.41 is enabled!
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFOServer permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    -10-18 19:33:10 [INFODone (0.830s)! For helptype "help" or "?"
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [FalseBook Block0 Bridges successfully loaded.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [FalseBook Block0 Doors successfully loaded.
    2011-10-18 19:33:10 [INFO] [FalseBook Blockprotected gateblocks successfully loaded.
    2011-10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICLoaded selftriggered ICs8 done
    -10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICLoaded selftriggered ICs5 failed
    -10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook IC] List of failed ICs:
    2011-10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICID14, [MC1110] @ Location Worldspace X247 Y63 Z319
    -10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICID15, [MC0111] @ Location Worldspace X243 Y65 Z315
    -10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICID16, [MC0111] @ Location Worldspace X242 Y67 Z315
    -10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICID17, [MC0111] @ Location Worldspace X252 Y67 Z317
    -10-18 19:33:13 [INFO] [FalseBook ICID18, [MC0111] @ Location Worldspace X242 Y61 Z319
    -10-18 19:33:23 [INFO] [AutoHelpSearching active plugins' plugin.yml files for command help
    2011-10-18 19:33:23 [INFO] [AutoHelp] Skipping command '
    help', already has a help entry
    2011-10-18 19:33:25 [INFO] [AutoHelp] '
    Help' support enabled.
    2011-10-18 19:33:42 [INFO] /10.0.0.12:65057 lost connection
    2011-10-18 19:33:45 [INFO] ledhead900 [/10.0.0.12:65059] logged in with entity id 419 at ([planetx] 179.0, 78.65625, 48.0)
    2011-10-18 19:33:46 [INFO] New max size: 484
    2011-10-18 19:33:46 [INFO] New max size: 784
    2011-10-18 19:34:00 [INFO] <*Console> 60 seconds till world backup
    2011-10-18 19:34:40 [INFO] ledhead900 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
    2011-10-18 19:34:40 [INFO] Connection reset
    2011-10-18 19:34:41 [INFO] /10.0.0.12:65091 lost connection
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] MC Server GUI: Stopping backup first to avoid world corruption.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] CONSOLE: Stopping the server..
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] Stopping server
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [AutoHelp] '
    Help' support disabled.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [EnderNerf] Version 1.0 is disabled.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] FalseBookBlock v0.88alpha by GeMo disabled
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [FalseBook Core] FalseBookCore v0.88alpha by GeMo disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] FalseBookExtra v0.88alpha by GeMo disabled
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] FalseBookIC v0.88alpha by GeMo disabled
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [HELP] disabled
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [LazyRoad] : Plugin disabled
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] My Worlds disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] v1.15 disabled successfully.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] CommandBook: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] WorldEdit: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] SafeFire 1.2 Disabled.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [SafeVoid v1.1] Disabled.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [SignLink] is disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] Stream Remover disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] WorldFeatures Disabled
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [ChatManager] ChatManager disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] CommandBook: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] WorldEdit: Using the Bukkit Permissions API.
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] [BananaSpace] Disabled version 1.4
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] NoLagg disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] TrainCarts disabled!
    2011-10-18 19:34:43 [INFO] Saving chunks
    2011-10-18 19:34:45 [INFO] Stopping server
    Code:
    planetx:
        -
            block: GOLD_ORE
            # block ID or name of this ore
            seed: 35434
            # used for random generator, pick random different number for each vein
            density: 1
            # ore chance multiplicator, default 1
            # maximal vertical span from vein center, default 5
            densityBonus: -0.1
            # density modification. Random number is between -1 and 1, this is applied and result is ore spawn chance (negative is zero chance), default 0
            # e.g. 0.0 will result in 50% of columns covered in ore, -0.5 25%, -0.9 5%, -1 0%
            heightAvg: 15
            # average height this vein spawn at, default 32
            # maximal random difference from heightAvg, default 20
            heightLength: 20
            # distance in blocks between height slope change, default 80
            densLength: 20
            # distance in blocks between density slope change, dafult 80
            # if this ore is present, it will block out any other ores (in column), default false;
            #biomes: [forest,swamp]
            # this vein will manifest in given biomes. default: all biomes
            # biomes are: RAINFOREST, SWAMPLAND, SEASONAL_FOREST, FOREST, SAVANNA, SHRUBLAND, TAIGA, DESERT, PLAINS, ICE_DESERT, TUNDRA;
        -
            block: IRON_ORE
            seed: 67436874
            density: 0.4
            thickness: 3
            densityBonus: -0.2
            heightAvg: 32
            heightVar: 30
        -
            block: REDSTONE_ORE
            seed: 4325483
            density: 2
            heightAvg: 10
            heightVar: 8
        -
            block: DIAMOND_ORE
            seed: 98746835
            density: 0.5
            heightAvg: 5
            heightVar: 3
        -
            block: LAPIS_ORE
            seed: 63834343
            density: 1
            heightAvg: 5
            heightVar: 3
        -
            block: COAL_ORE
            seed: 543543
            density: 3
            thickness: 4
            heightAvg: 35
            heightVar: 40

31. Offline

m0rt

It doesn't say anything in console on startup, have you tried the "plugins" command?