Plugin Help Werewolf 1.0.1 Plugin Error

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by DJTheAlphaWolfz, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DJTheAlphaWolfz

Hey there! I'm currently running my server on server.pro (due to the fact that creating a server directly indicating on my computer is apparently "invalid" and it doesn't want to run properly). I'm using HeavenLib (helps transfer the Werewolf plugin better), and the Werewolf 1.0.1 free plugin currently. I started with just the two to observe how it would work as past Werewolf plugins were unsuccessful. When unpacking the Werewolf 1.0.1 zip file, it comes with the jar file and the Werewolf folder where you can edit such things. I only inserted a english.yml file (as at the start, it was completely empty) with the normal yml text that comes with any plugin related to it. I'm curious if the reason every time I do /ww and /werewolf it continuously repeats it in chat without running the command, is due to the fact that I don't have a config file or any of the normal file properties in the Werewolf folder? Here is the string error I get in my console when trying to enable the Werewolf plugin:

Code:
    [06:29:15 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Werewolf v1.0 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lorg/bukkit/configuration/file/YamlConfiguration;         at us.rfsmassacre.HeavenLib.Spigot.BaseManagers.ResourceManager.reloadFiles(ResourceManager.java:35) ~[?:?]         at us.rfsmassacre.HeavenLib.Spigot.BaseManagers.ResourceManager.<init>(ResourceManager.java:25) ~[?:?]         at us.rfsmassacre.HeavenLib.Spigot.Managers.ConfigManager.<init>(ConfigManager.java:19) ~[?:?]         at us.rfsmassacre.Werewolf.WerewolfPlugin.onEnable(WerewolfPlugin.java:54) ~[?:?]         at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:329) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:367) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:328) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:729) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:534) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:27) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:140) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:628) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1338) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1198) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(SourceFile:37) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(SourceFile:9) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_112]         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_112]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:696) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:371) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:651) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:555) [craftbukkit-1.12.2.jar:git-Bukkit-fb414fe]         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_112]
    It'd be great if someone could help me out here! I just started to develop and it would be great if I could have some support.

Thanks ~

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@DJTheAlphaWolfz Plugin is made for version before 1.12, 1.12 removed an option with configs that the plugin is depending on.

3. Offline

DJTheAlphaWolfz

Ah, okay, thanks so much! I can download it directly and put it in the folder, I suppose?

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

No, I am telling you that the plugin is broken and needs to get a fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.