Welcome plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by CatzFuriousSpeed, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin name:
    CustomTitleWelcome

Features:
    When the player joins I would like a title to appear, be configurable and stay up and fade out for 10 <-- [Configurable] seconds and I would like the exp bar to also count down, to make the player's inventory be all barriers, for their inventories, exp to be restored after the count down is done.

Title layout:
    Welcome
    to
    Server name

Config layout:
    Time:
    Countdown:
    Title:

2. Offline

Jomens235

So - You'd like their inventories and XP cleared, but returned? And also, is Countdown supposed to be a boolean? What is it's purpose? @CatzFuriousSpeed

3. First part is correct, what is a boolean if you dont mind explaining and the purpose is just because I just like the idea of having something look professional, gives them time to load chunks also.

4. Offline

Jomens235

@CatzFuriousSpeed Boolean is "true" or "false" I was wondering if you wanted to be able to enable or disable the countdown, but I assume you'd like that to be the time it counts down from. Also, are "Time" and "Countdown" supposed to be the same time? Like Time until fade away, and countdown from whatever number?

5. Oh yes I would like that. Also yeah you're right about the time and countdown :)

@Jomens235 Thanks for the reply, I hope if you're planning on creating it to get it done soon! :)

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts.>

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
  6. Offline

Jomens235

@CatzFuriousSpeed I'll try. I'm not super great at coding or anything, but I think I can manage. I'll test it on my testing server first then let you know when I'm done/if I'm done.

7. Thank you! :)

You can look at my other plugin request, see if you can create it if you want :)

8. Offline

Jomens235

@CatzFuriousSpeed Do you want them to not be able to move when they join while they have the welcome? And/or do you want them to have a blindness effect?

9. Not be able to move.

10. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.

11. Why? :p

12. Offline

mrCookieSlime

... Because Titles require an Alternative to be used.

13. Ah. I thought titles were 1.7.10 my bad. Well im using 1.8 but I would've preferred it on the 1.7.10 page since more people look there, it works on my server if its 1.7.10 anyway.

@Jomens235 Just wondering if you have any updates?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  14. Offline

Jomens235

15. Offline

Jomens235

@CatzFuriousSpeed Sorry for this taking so long... But, I may have to push working on it back a bit due to a new router that has screwed up my plugin testing server...

16. @Jomens235 Anymore updates? :)

Bump!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. Offline

2008Choco

18. Bump bump bump bump!

19. Offline

nbrandwine

You know, with all these people coming here to reply, and the simple request at hand, I was sure someone would have done it... I'm mistaken, apparently.

I'll consider doing it if nobody wants to.

20. Thanks man.

Bump...

21. Bump

@nbrandwine Considering it yet? :/

22. Offline

nbrandwine

Aha, my bad. I'll get on it.
    Sorry, I've got a project of sorts.

23. Thanks :) Let me know if you can check out my other thread and tell me if you can do that to but this for now will mean the world!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.