Weird server crash. Something to do with zombie horses?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by thok13, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thok13

Here's the error log:
    http://pastebin.com/xAh5gjCs

This has happened two times today. The error reports are almost exactly the same. Both times it's zombie horse, but not the same horse.

The only part that really makes sense is the following:
    Code:java
    1. at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:926)
    2. at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:960)
    3. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityLiving.removeAllEffects(EntityLiving.java:440)
    4. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityLiving.C(EntityLiving.java:232)
    5. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityInsentient.C(EntityInsentient.java:111)
    6. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.Entity.h(Entity.java:238)
    7. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityLiving.h(EntityLiving.java:1265)
    8. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityInsentient.h(EntityInsentient.java:150)
    9. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.EntityHorse.h(EntityHorse.java:748)
    10. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1338)
    11. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1319)
    12. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.World.tickEntities(World.java:1207)
    13. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.WorldServer.tickEntities(WorldServer.java:480)
    14. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:637)
    15. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:250)
    16. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:545)
    17. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457)
    18. at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617)

I guess that means the entities potion effects were modified while being accessed from another thread?

One of my plugins allows players to create zombie horses by poisoning normal horses, so could this be a problem? I can post the code for this if you think it's the problem.

2. Offline

SourceForums

thok13
    Yes, to me it seems that way too. What exactly is the name of the plugin that you're using? Is it up to date? Have you tried asking this on their forums?

3. Offline

thok13

It's a plugin that I wrote.

4. Offline

SourceForums

thok13
    In that case, I think this thread should be moved to Plugin Developments. I've reported it so please wait for an administrator to move the thread.

5. Offline

Necrodoom

Moved to correct section.
    Please provide code of plugin.

6. Offline

thok13

Here's the horse part:
    Code:java
    1. @EventHandler
    2. public void OnEntityDamageEvent(EntityDamageEvent e)
    3. {
    4. if(e.getEntityType() == EntityType.HORSE)
    5. {
    6. Horse h = (Horse)e.getEntity();
    7. if(e.getCause() == DamageCause.POISON)
    8. {
    9. h.removePotionEffect(PotionEffectType.POISON);
    10. h.setHealth(h.getMaxHealth());
    11. h.setVariant(Variant.UNDEAD_HORSE);
    12. e.setCancelled(true);
    13. }
    14. }
    15. }

7. Offline

SourceForums

thok13
    I can't see any large problems with that code. Are there any other codes affecting the horses and the undead ones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.