Weird Router Problem (Or Bukkit)?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Outcast61, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Outcast61

My server was working perfect for the past 2 months. All my settings were left the same and not changed. I updated my CB to 617 and all plugins which work great with no problems I believe (just essentials, quicksave, and fencestack). Then all of a sudden all I updated, I kept getting the error when trying to connect (yes, my ip slot in server config is empty) "Connection Refused" or something similar, as I already forgot in the past seconds of tabbing over. But i did find a small fix, I got to my router page and just apply my already set port fowarding settings that should be working all the time and it seems to fix it until the router logs me out then I have ti re-apply my settings over and over. Is anyone getting this problem? I'm running x64 bit windows 7 (4gig ram /w 2 people). Is it bukkit or what? I never had this problem before. basically the port stays open for 5 minutes then cloeses. Please Help :) Thanks.

2. Offline

AgentKid

Sounds like a router problem to me. Your post was a bit hard to understand (or I'm really tired, probably the latter), so do you have a static internal IP? If not, google it. If so, try a full reset on your router (push the little red button on the back with a paperclip or something), then try again. It'll ask you to reset your administration username and password, then reapply the port forwarding rules.

3. Offline

Outcast61

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.