[WEB/INFO] ServerIP - Update server info on a dynamic IP [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Igor Randjelovic, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ServerIP- Update server info on a dynamic IP
    Version: v0.2
    Authors: rigor789(me)
    BukkitDEV Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like my plugins buy me a coffe :) [​IMG] Thx :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This plugin sends status to a php file (included) which gets the IP of the server. This is useful if you have dynamic IP and you want to automaticaly update server Status/Info on your website! Instalation guide is in README.txt!

Features:
    • Sending status to website!
    Download: v0.2: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted multiupload url>

Download: v0.1: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted multiupload url>

Changelog:

Version 0.2 (2011.09.08):
    • Added Online players, and cleaned up the code!
    Version 0.1 (2011.09.05):
    • Relasing the ServerIP plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2019
    perwin likes this.
  2. wat if an hacker send data to that script, what will happen then, wil it get the ip of the hacker?

3. Actually yes... but the security key is added for this reason! :)

4. Offline

djshahh

Cool Gonna test it! ill put it on mau5craft.co.nr :D thx dude!

5. Hope you'll like it! :D

6. Offline

perwin

Hi,
    I love this plugin :)))).
    I hope you will make it better.
    Good thing to do is list of online player on server.
    I use this plugin on my czech server. :)

7. Yes i added that to my todo list before! Now just have to find some time and code it! :D

8. Offline

perwin

Do you know the release date of newer version?
    I am looking forward to it. :)

9. I was coding it today, but havent solved some problems so...honestly idk, next week maybe! ;)

10. Offline

perwin

Maybe I can help you... I am good in some programming languages like PHP, Javascript, Pascal,... and JavaScript isn't too different to Java.

11. This is mostly written in php... :D pm me if u want to help!

12. Offline

Darkguardsman

i don't have much knowledge of web hosting how would i host the script to a webpage in order to use it.

13. in the current version yes you need a webhost where you put the files and edit config, but working on a huge update! If you wait some time, it will be up!

14. Offline

Darkguardsman

i can wait. i was just asking for maybe an extended install guide just for the web half of your plugin

15. Offline

WizzleDonker

Thank you! I was halfway through creating my own plugin for this purpose but this is perfect! And works like a chrm! Thank you so much!

16. Offline

sonic1211

wat ar the commands?

17. Offline

perwin

Hey i made this runLog thanks to your plugin! http://czskmine.funsite.cz/runlog.txt
    If is server online, my code writes a line to runlog.txt only when number of players changed value.
    Code:
    [$date $time] server [$ip] -> [Online], players -> [$players/$maxplayers] 
    When is server offline, it writes a line to runlog.txt every 30 minutes using CRON.
    Code:
    [$date $time] server [$ip] -> [Offline], players -> [0/$maxplayers] 
    If server is online, there is needed security key from YML file and for CRON's security, there is next code (other then key from YML), CRON calls URL http://czskmine.funsite.cz/getserverdetails.php?cron=code.
    I would like to see in your plugin something like advanced server status, like server is starting/running/shutting down. I am looking forward to next ServerIP's version! :)

18. Offline

shaunh77

Hello I love this plugin however its not been working and on the consol it says is the plugin up to date? and I was wondering if it was due to the recent bukkit update could you msg me bk asap plz thnx