[WEB/ECON]WebAuction - Top Players v0.2 - Adds top player functionality to WebAuction[1337-1458]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ericmck2000, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Offline

ericmck2000

WebAuction - Top Players: Version: v0.2

This is a extremely simple addition made for the webauction plugin. All it does, is add a richest players link, and, displays the 9 richest players. Fully integrated with webauction.

WebAuction can be found here.

fa.png

Features:
    • Adds top players functionality to webauction.
    • Requires you use iconomy with webauction.
    Download

For source, open it up with notepad.
    To install, just place the three files in the root directory of where you have the webauction interface located at.
    Example: webroot/webauction/placethefileshere

Notes:
    Wish to use webauctions built in money system instead of reading your iconomy tables?
    Open up %/webauction/scripts/richest.php
    Change
    PHP:
        $aColumns = array( 'balance''username''id');

$sTable $iConTableName;
    To
    PHP:
        $aColumns = array( 'money''name''id');

$sTable "WA_PLAYERS";
    Changelog:
    Version 0.2
    • Updated to work with json properly.
    • Will now show user avatars
    • No longer malfunctions above 10 queries.
    • Fixed some of my horrible typing.
    • Removed a few extra queries
    Version 0.1
    • Script released.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

silentdojo

Been testing this out and it works great so far. I just want to see if you'll make a few changes.

I edited the file myself and changed from 9 to 100... now they don't sort correctly. (See for urself @ http://incraftion.com just click WebAuction at the top.)

Would also like to see if you can combine both money tables... Example the money in a WebAuction account is not used to find out who the richest players are. So if someone has all their money in the WebAuction they won't be on the list.

3. Offline

Exote

Nice addition. :)

4. Offline

ericmck2000

I scripted the top players part around the assumption that iConomy integration was being used with it. Although, I can go back later and make it function with the built in tables as well.
    PHP:
    /* iConomy config */

$useMySQLiConomy true//you you have iConomy data in another table in the same database?
    $iConTableName "iconomy"//"iConomy" is the default table name when using MySQL with iConomy
    It does appear I need to redo the sorting classes. I will have that fixed in a few hours.

Thanks! Since you have created a extremely simple method of remote client - website authentication, I have quite a few ideas I might implement with it. Buying / Selling / Modification of regions, Server shops, etc.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  5. Offline

Exote

Get rid of the strong tags and it will sort fine for any number of people, or don't give it a limit and it will display (on separate pages) everyone.

You also spelt currency wrong :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

ericmck2000

Im currently fixing all the bugs and mistypes, Also, gonna make it properly uses json so that avatars and all of that works right.

Updated v0.2 See changelog.

7. Offline

_Zw_

Broken link

8. Offline

ericmck2000

Both links work fine. Both of them are also hosted on this site as well.

9. Offline

Kohle

Title needs to be [WEB/ECON]

10. Offline

ericmck2000

Corrected.