Weather and blocks event

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Someone_Like_You, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What event is called when snow (from the sky) block form and what event is called when dirt grow grass?..

2. Offline

Timbo_KZ

3. Timbo_KZ Ty haha :p, another question, (NMS) which method in EntityZombie (if its even there...) do I have to override to make zombies appear normal zombies only? (not babies/villagers)

4. Offline

Timbo_KZ

Someone_Like_You
    I'm not really sure how different Spigot is from Bukkit, but I would check if the zombie .isBaby() or .isVillager() on CreatureSpawnEvent and cancel the event accordingly.

5. Timbo_KZ I have to set it thru NMS code (overriding)..

6. Offline

Timbo_KZ

Someone_Like_You
    I can't help you atm as I'm not used to NMS, but when I'll have some free time I'll look into it and post my suggestion here.

7. Why not just listen to CreatureSpawnEvent and if the event.getEntity() instanceof Zombie, cast event.getEntity() to a Zombie and set it to be normal (zombie.setBaby(false) and zombie.setVillager(false))

8. Offline

Timbo_KZ

KingFaris11
    It's a better solution, I didn't notice OP said "override" and not just prevent.

KingFaris11 likes this.
  9. KingFaris11 I know he is, thats why Im not tagging him... I dont see this question as hard enough to ask him, theres probably way around lol.,
    SOLVED :p

KingFaris11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.