Water No Longer Stops Fall Damage

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by JaysonBlack, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JaysonBlack

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name:
    NoWaterDmg

What I want: I want the damage that would normally be stopped by falling into water from high up to be removed and allow as if mob/player hit the block. I would like if say I jumped from 20 blocks up with 4 hearts into water I would still be able to take the fall damage even though I landed in water.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: Tomorrow if at all possible.

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

So you want a plugin that...defines water as a block? :confused:

3. Offline

JaysonBlack

Pretty Much XD Or the ability to consider a block as something else in config files. Walk through stone etc...

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@JaysonBlack My plugin BlockHider is kinda able to do this. Both the server and client check if something is possible though.

5. Offline

JaysonBlack

Slightly like this except I am looking mainly for a way to add fall damage to water which this doesn't actually do. My main concern is say a user jumps in to water 25 feet up it would normally negate all fall damage. Well what if it sent a packet that told the server the user missed even if he landed on the water and added that fall damage.

6. Offline

Scorpionvssub

sooo...you want the system to say, there is no water on fall damage only visual, however...you still i reckon wanna swim in it and just do your regular things regarding water, but if you fall in and a block is stopping you due to undeep water, it hits you asif there was no water at all?

7. Offline

JaysonBlack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.