"Warriors" cats (Based Of Books)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Darkbar57mc, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Offline

Darkbar57mc

In This Plugin request ive already sort have role played some parts with custom built map parts, I could supply beta builds.

But lets move on then,

1:) the main idea is like a minigame it will have its own rank/tier system starting off with kit and eventually rising to warrior, elder will only be granted by wish, or by NPC's.

2:)Also like a minigame, you can build you own version of the map (Either lake or forest, or even custom) which makes the fun in it.

3:) essential cats will be played by NPC's such as the cat who delivers you or your parent.

4:)Clans can all be selected or make ones of your choosing exclusively VIP

5:)Leveling up can be achieved by doing tasks or by simple hunting (available at apprentice) though each skill has its own set of levels, such as: hunting, fishing, leaping etc.

6:)Perks: each clan has its own perks, so Riverclan gets 25% extra fishing xp, Shadowclan gets 25% extra attacking xp etc.

7:)Border patrol: each clan has its rep with other ones so the more you catch a certain clan in your territory you lose rep with them and can eventually declare war.

8:)Classes: you can choose classes to spawn as, example: spawn as a warrior or medicine cat etc.

9:)Injuries: cats can sustain injuries at times such as broken legs which cause 1 level of slowness per leg.

10:)Moonstone: can come in contact with, on certain nights to give a temporary boost to a single skill.

11:)Starclan: your (Reputation) is watched by all and is displayed, as in how much you are getting caught by border patrols.

12:)Leader: leaders get their 9 lives but also have a time limit which can be increased by activity as a leader, can also assign a deputy with a high rep.

Thank you for reading this, if you like the idea please contact me, until then goodbye.

2. Offline

Gerov

Darkbar57mc I did read all of these books and the side stories, so I know all the rankings and all the mythology and all that, but this is a hefty order....

3. Offline

Jaaakee224

Gerov Uh.

4. Offline

Gerov

Jaaakee224 Oh, sorry! I didn't know that was a rule! I'll remove that statement.

5. Offline

Jaaakee224

Gerov Even know I'm not a staff member, I wanted you to fix it so this thread would not be closed. Thanks for Fixing. :)

6. Offline

Darkbar57mc

I know the order but there is a such thing as beta and this I think is worth it, but is that a ill try?