Solved Warp signs/permissionsEx/Teleport to different worlds HELP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xMDK, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xMDK

I have warp sings and I want dropped people to be able to use them. I use permissionsex and the permission WarpSigns.use isn't working. Please help! Also dropped members can only teleport to two of my worlds. Any thoughts? Thanks

xMDK

2. Offline

xMDK

Lionhard could you please help? You are very helpful:)

3. xMDK What means dropped members and what you mean with warpSigns, is that a plugin?

4. Offline

xMDK

im sorry i meant De-opped members dont worry about the warp signs though, because i figured that out, but i still dont know why regular members can not teleport to some worlds. Lionhard

5. xMDK What are you using for a plugin for multiple worlds? Are you using MultiVerse? Do you have essentials? (They block travelling between worlds too, I think) Try giving them permissions to access other worlds. I don't really know what for a plugin you need to have programmed, if you describe it a little more I would do my best to help you, if I can, of course.

EDIT: Oh, sorry. I didn't recognize that this isn't the Plugin Requests forum.

6. Offline

xMDK

Never mind! Lionhard a friend of mine with much knowledge stoppd over and solved it for me. Thanks for your time!

xMDK

7. xMDK Oh, okay. Good that your problem has been solved, now. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.