Filled Warp Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by UltiFix, May 29, 2013.

1. Offline

UltiFix

Ok guys I cant decide on A good warp plugin... Zport looks nice but whenever you tp or warp it say ZPORT in big letters. That makes me angry, Any good warp plugins that CAN import warps from essentials and also has warp, private warp, tpa, tpahere, tp, tphere, tptoggle(or something of the like)
    tpo, tpohere, tpahere all, tphere all & tpohere all.
    Also woild be nice if it had permission per each feature... I also like it when it has like A mod permission and it gives them all the moderator stuff... then the admin one and so on and so fourth.
    EDIT: It would be nice of it had both of the permissions feature.
    Thanks!

2. Offline

Minecrell

UltiFix Why don't you use Essentials if you want nearly all teleportation features of it? :p

3. Offline

UltiFix

It doesnt work very well... The private warps dont seem to work well and people can delete everybodys warps not just theres.... Now back to the topic. Do you know of any good ones?

4. Offline

Minecrell

UltiFix Warps are not private. If you want private "warps" you have to use /home in Essentials so nobody else can change your's. :p

5. Offline

UltiFix

Well people are supposed to have 1 home.... Id like a plugin were I can make private warps zport can do this.... It a lot better than homes

6. Offline

Minecrell

What's the difference between warps and homes? :confused:

7. Offline

UltiFix

Lol true... Im just sick of essentials... Like I cant allow people to only delete the warps they made... If i give them permission to remove warps they can remove any warps they want wich is a HUGE problem.... So can you recomend me some pluigns were I can have them only delete the warps they made?

8. Offline

Minecrell

Well if they use homes instead of warps they can only delete theirs...

9. Offline

Necrodoom

if you want then to only have 1 home.. then do so?

please learn the difference between public and private.

10. Offline

UltiFix

I have never seen a server that does that.... Isnt that kind of akward? I want people to be able to make warps.... Then they can tell there friends thats gonna be there house area or something its just nice to have both.

?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  11. Offline

Minecrell

So you want other peoples to use warps of other persons but don't want them to change or delete them?

12. Offline

Necrodoom

tell them to /tpa..

sounds like something essentials /home can already do, with permissions.

13. Offline

UltiFix

What if none of them are there. And tpaing is very much of a pain to send and accept and to do that wuith mukltiple people? Guys were very much offtopic. Can you recomend me a good plugin that works right or not?

14. Offline

Necrodoom

you are asking for a plugin to duplicate what you already have..

15. Offline

Minecrell

Lol, didn't know this ;)

16. Offline

UltiFix

Id like private warps and homes... Even if there the same... Please?
    And sorry...

Even if I used home as private warps, I would still need to swap plugins. I would have people be able to make normal warps and be able to delete the warps they made. But with essentials I cant let them delete the warps they made without giving them the power to delete every warp.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. Offline

Minecrell

Again: You can't use Essentials warps for that what you want. You have to use /home for it with Essentials.

18. Offline

UltiFix

Sorry I dont understand what you just said... Doesnt make any sense to me.

19. Offline

Minecrell

Warps are public. So everyone with the permissions can delete them. You could use the essentials.warp.overwrite.[warpname] to prevent other players to modify them, but even if player 1 creates a warp "myhome" and player 2 wants to create "myhome" too, player 2 can't because player 1 already created it. Homes are private. So basicly every player can change their homes, delete their homes, add a home with the required permissions. Nobody can go to other homes. But if you give the players the permission essentials.home.others they can go to others homes too. And with homes player 1 could have an home / warp "myhome" and player 2 could have it too!

20. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

21. Offline

UltiFix

I want peoples opinioins.

Ah thank you for clarifying! And sorry lol.

22. Offline

I just gave an suggestion ;)

23. Offline

UltiFix

Lol.... I meant I wanted people to recomend some to me :) that they have personally used and like....

24. Offline

That explains :p I made an warp script for CommandHelper, wasn't personal though

25. Offline

Minecrell

Well, I (and I think necrodoom too) recommended Essentials... But you don't want to use it so...

26. Offline

UltiFix

Alright sorry about this fighting lol...

27. Offline

slayr288

UltiFix

I don't understand why you want a developer to remake an entire warping plugin when Essentials can replicate everything you want with simple configuration on your part, or any other warping plugin for that matter. What's worse, you implied that you already have Essentials... If you can't figure out how to configure it to your liking, then honestly, you shouldn't be a server owner.

28. Offline

UltiFix

First off. I didnt ask somebody to make A whole new plugin, I asked somebody to recomend me A good one. Second I cant configure essentials to only be able to delete warps that the user made.

29. Offline

Minecrell

And you don't want to use the Essentials home feature?

30. Offline

UltiFix

I need the public warp system... for my portals I hooked up variable trigger to do the warp command when a block is walked over....