[WARNING] Player moved to quickly! error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by grid21, Oct 18, 2012.

?

Do you allow flight on your server?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

grid21

How do I turn off the stupid "player moved to quickly" Error. It's driving me crazy! Thanks! Grid21

2. Offline

chakyl

3. Offline

grid21

Now why is this error happening is my next question.

I tried the plugin and it didn't help. What is this warning and how do I turn it off?? Can some one give a better answer then just masking it with another plugin that I don't need?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  4. Offline

MyPictures

Go to your server.properties and edit this:
    allow-flight=true

After that use NoCheat+ to prevent flying on your server (based on permissions). So Admins/Mods/Helpers can fly but the default players cant.

5. Offline

grid21

I basically get this error in the world_the_end and I don't want to get that error because all it is the enderdragon pushing me(I'm the admin) and players around.

Ok I'll see what I can do but why is the end acting as a warning?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  6. Offline

MyPictures

Might be a issue in Craftbukkit. No idea.

7. Offline

grid21

Well I guess it's an error to ignore. I have allowed flight on my server so the only other bug I can think of is that it's craftbukkit.

8. Offline

arweth

For me I get this message every now and then. It tends to happen when my server is running low on resources and the tick starts getting delayed in the server and so to it players are moving faster than it expects them to have moved. I haven't tried this in the end yet but then I don't think anyone on my server has got that far yet.

Thats the only thing I can think causes it for me anyway. So I would check your servers resource usage when you start getting the message.

9. Offline

grid21

Well I'm running my server on my home computer so maybe that's why? But I normally see the server running smoothly and I have a high TPS when my server runs.

10. Offline

arweth

Yea I'm not quite sure what it could be. How many worlds do you have running at the same time and how many players are on when you get the errors? And is there any lag on the remote players ends?

Also do you get the [WARNING] Player moved wrongly! messages?

Personally I have a proper server running next to my desktop with 3 servers so 6 worlds total (World, nether and end). I never had the error actually happen to me but I do get it for people that play from their computers though the next.

11. Offline

grid21

I have one server with 7 maps and 39 plugins. But there shouldn't be any reason why I should get this error. So it's got to be a craftbukkit error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.