Wall Generation Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by logon1027, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

logon1027

Plugin category: Custom commands/ world generation

Suggested name: WallGenerator (Doesn't really matter much on the name. Whatever works and sounds decent)

What I want: This plugin would be for a cannon testing server for factions players, etc. Basically you will be able to type a command such /wall sand and it will generate a sand wall in front of the player. I would like this to be for cobblestone, sand, and obsidian walls. Also with an option to add water on top of the walls when generated in. If needed to create the plugin, integrate with world edit or something similar if you can.

Ideas for commands: All walls would be 11 blocks wide and you would be able to pick the height and if it has water on top of the wall. Wall will be placed in front of the player or a few blocks in front.
    basic command setup:
    /wall (type of wall. cobblestone, sand, or obsidian) (height in blocks, number between 10 and 50) (water or leave blank for none)

example: /wall sand 10
    ^creates a 10 block tall sand wall in front of the player with no water on top.

example 2: /wall cobblestone 30 water
    ^creates a 30 block tall wall in front of the player with water on top

example 3: /wall obsidian 40 water
    ^creates a 40 block tall obsidian wall in front of the player with water on top

Ideas for permissions: wall.cobblestone wall.sand wall.obsidian wall.water (allows players to create walls with water on top)

When I'd like it by: Whenever possible

Addition Comments: This is my first ever request and feel free to tell me if this isn't feasible, a way that this can be done, or if there is another similar plugin like this i can use. Thank you.

2. Offline

87pen

Why not use WorldEdit it's self?

3. Offline

logon1027

because i want it for a cannon server and i want people to just be able to make walls. So they can make walls with limitations and have it spawn in from of them so they don't lag out the server. I don't wanna just give them world edit.

4. Offline

caderape

And what happen if they are in front a faction claim or the spawn and type the command ?

5. Offline

Eelek

I can give it a try, i created a plugin that created walls when you used a wand.

Which version of Bukkit? (Server version?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.