Wager / Betting Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GravedigginSearchBar, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: MISC

Suggested name: Wager

What I want: Admin sets two points on the map with a wand or some sort and set the spawn points of where each player will spawn with /wager setspawnpoint1 (name) and /wager setspawnpoint2 (name), then types /wager create (name). The duel arena has been created. Now players can type /duel (player) and a gui will pop up, 9 slots, something like this [​IMG] and can place items, such as armor within those three slots. And they have to put something inside the open slots. If not the wage is called off and no duel. And after each player closes the menu of what they want to put in, their armor that they had on before gets saved, and now they are given armor, such as protection 3 with health II's and a diamond sword with sharp 3 fire 2. And they fight, whoever wins the duel will keep the items that they waged and get the additional that was added on. And it will be broadcast to the server that

<Player A> has won a Wager Duel against <Player B>

#END#

Hopefully this can be configurable to the extent of what items they get, and the messages... But if you find interested in coding this, everything is up to you if you want to make it configurable.

#NOTICE#

Now I want everyone that is interested to be able to use this, and not for personal use only.

Ideas for commands: /wager create (arena1/name) , /wager setspawnpoint1 (arena/name), /wager setspawnpoint2 (arena/name), /duel (player) and /wager reload

Ideas for permissions:
    wager.admin, wager.duel

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. Offline

StarRocket

I think I'll begin working on this. Probably will take a few days because I have a lot of schoolwork to get through with (got behind due to vacations earlier) :>

3. Offline

CTRL

Is there a good duel plugin?
    Does anyone know RuneScape's duel arena in the desert? Betting items and money for a fear fight, awesome.
    @StarRocket I wanna contribute!

4. Offline

cluter123

Seems like a great idea.

Sounds exactly like duel arena.

Possibly add money into the betting system too?

I wanna contribute too :p.

5. Offline

CTRL

Yeah totally! Thats what Vault is for ;)

6. Offline

StarRocket

@cluter123 @CTRL Very good ideas. I think one of you two should be more in control of this because I don't have a lot of time to work on this right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.