Plugin Help VoxelSniper Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Moonmirroir, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Moonmirroir

I am using Voxelsniper 5.171.0 Snapshot with my Iridium server. I have a Hungergames map that I am slowly terraforming (It's been a work in progress). I am building mountains near the side and trying to terraform them. Problem is, the glass wall of my map is right next to them and my terraforming keeps messing up the wall.

My question is, is there a way to exclude the glass of my dome to only terraform the stone of my mountains?

2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

I believe if you use VoxelSniper on blocks of cobblestone it wont place it above the cobblestone, maybe this is a config option that you can change to glass. BUT I would suggest removing the dome and building the map before putting the dome back.

From a builder to another builder, making constraints like limiting your builds to just inside a dome really cuts off the ability to do everything that you want. Limiting your space can give you lack of motivation so it's always best to build everything you want, THEN you can dome it off so you get the full building experience. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.