VotingParty

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by calvinDk, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

calvinDk

Suggested name: VotingParty

What I want: I want a plugin that do when an x numbers of votes there will be a kind of drop party but the items just go in the players inventory when there have been the x numbers of votes and if it possible i also wan't a scoreboard where you can see how many votes there are until the dp starts, how much money they have, there should be a config file where u can edit how much votes there should be before it's start and what kind of item(s) they should get

Edit: The scoreboard should be in thid order First should be Online and the second should be Money and the last should be Votes (It's should be customisable what things there should be writen Ex Key Votes instead of Votes )

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed

When I'd like it by: When it's done

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Offline

calvinDk

Someone there can make this?

3. Offline

JungleSociety

How do you vote if there isn't any commands? Do you want them to vote with some sort of action, or did you just forget to put the command :D?

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

JungleSociety

Oh. Well I must have really misinterpreted that. @calvinDk is votifier integration what you want?

6. Offline

MordorKing78

I believe that there is an plugin out there but its for spigot.

7. Offline

calvinDk

@JungleSociety yes it's with votifier and it should be for 1.8
    sry my late respond time

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.

9. Offline

calvinDk

Bumpedy bump dump tralala anyone out there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.