Voting plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by aronuserparty98, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Offline

aronuserparty98

Plugin category:
    General/Voting

Suggested name:
    VoteCraft (Unless you have a better name, that is)

What I want:
    I'd like a plugin which enables voting on my server. That means, I can have a library of sites where I allow my users to vote. When they've voted with their username, they'll recieve a reward (in game currency).
    Now, I know this plugins seems a lot like Votifier, but on some pages the plugin can't be used. I would therefor want a plugin that lets me use any site, and also allows me to give any kind of reward. The rewards should be given automatically and directly if that's possible.
    The library shouldn't be too complex, I just mean that I can register in the config file on what links players can vote to recieve rewards. This doesn't even have to be included, just if it is needed so the plugin can recognize when players vote.

Ideas for commands:
    Preferably, there should be none except for /vote reload OR /votecraft reload

Ideas for permissions:
    - votecraft.vote

When I'd like it by:
    As soon as possible, rather earlier than 4th of April.

PS. If anyone has suggestions on how you can make this better, please do! I don't know if I've missed anything, I just hope you can understand what I mean.

Thanks!

/Aron

2. Offline

rguz10

I am pretty sure this is not possible. When you use votifier the website sends a "signal" to the server that the server can understand. The website would need something on the web end to send the signal to the server.

DarkRiddles likes this.
  3. Offline

aronuserparty98

And it's the same thing as with this? community-piston.net
    Note: Didn't want to use it because non-premium members were too limited atm

Thanks!

4. Offline

Aronnn

Hey,
    My plugin vote4diamonds basically covers this. In it's current stage it does not offer votifier support but I will be rolling out an update in a few days which will let you have both votifier supporting sites and non-votifier sites. However, there is no way of seeing if people actually voted if you choose to not use votifier. Also, if you have any suggestions, feel free to ask me.
    Here is the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vote4diamonds/