Plugin Help Votifier Token?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TemperFire, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TemperFire

So I'm trying to post my server to a server listing website called www.eyeofender.com , and I'm trying to connect my votifier to the listing, however unlike all other server listing websites it's asking for a "Votifier Token" right under where I enter my port number. Votifier has no commands that I know of nor can I find anything about that grants me this token... I've tried googling the issue but it only gives me recommendations to voting token plugins that just hand you out tokens when you vote, and I've tried checking the logs to see if votifier sends out anything but it only tells the console when it loads in and unloads itself when you shut down the computer... I literally have no idea at this point what a "Votifier Token" is... I'll provide a screen shot so you can see what the site is asking for.

[​IMG]

2. Offline

MikeNasty1

The votifier token is for the NuVotifier plugin. If you aren't using NuVotifier you shouldn't need one.

3. Offline

FrostDevStudios

I'm pretty sure it's asking for your votifier public key found in the rsa folder (inside of votifier)

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.