Question Votifier Not Working with PlanetMinecraft

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by On_Edge, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

On_Edge

After setting up Votifier in the config.yml file of the Votifier folder, I decided to test if my configging worked. I went to Planet Minecraft and began to post a server. In the Votifier section, I typed in the IP and port in the config.yml file which I put there earlier and also the public key. Strangely, when I clicked the 'Test Votifier Connection' button, it told me 'Could not connect to the provided votifier address & port.' I have now spent some time double checking that I entered everything correctly in both the config file and on the Planet Minecraft website. I even changed the port around a few times, all four digits long and above the minimum figure. Still, it does not work.
    The Vote Listener I was using was GAListener, but after finding that that didn't work, I decided to instead use ThetaListener, which is currently in my Listeners file. This does not seem to work either.

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out why this may not be working. Is it to do with Planet Minecraft or have I done something wrong? Could anyone help me out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.