Votifier Error?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by JRK1239, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JRK1239

I'm trying to get votifier to work. I have a listener, and I port fowarded and when someone votes, this message comes up in my console.
    [12:51:19 WARN]: Exception caught while receiving a vote notification
    javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Decryption error
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpadV15(RSAPadding.java:380) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpad(RSAPadding.java:291) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.doFinal(RSACipher.java:356) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.engineDoFinal(RSACipher.java:382) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2087) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.crypto.RSA.decrypt(RSA.java:65) ~[Votifier(1).jar:?]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.net.VoteReceiver.run(VoteReceiver.java:114) [Votifier(1).jar:?]
    =======================================================================Please Help

2. Offline

JRK1239

I enabled debug mode and this came up in my console please help!
    [01:39:32 WARN]: [Votifier] Unable to decrypt vote record. Make sure that that your public key
    [01:39:32 WARN]: [Votifier] matches the one you gave the server list.
    javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Decryption error
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpadV15(RSAPadding.java:380) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpad(RSAPadding.java:291) ~[?:1.7.0_55]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.doFinal(RSACipher.java:356) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.engineDoFinal(RSACipher.java:382) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2087) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.crypto.RSA.decrypt(RSA.java:65) ~[Votifier(1).jar:?]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.net.VoteReceiver.run(VoteReceiver.java:130) [Votifier(1).jar:?]

3. Offline

kazdj21

Try these solutions:
    1.) Delete your private & public key. Then go back to the voting sites and change your old public key to the new one.
    2.) If above, doesn't work. Create a ticket to the plugin developer.

DrPyroCupcake likes this.
  4. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

It looks like the only problem is with his Public Key. But yes, I recommend to delete both the public & private key.

5. Offline

JRK1239

i deleted them both, and now it won't load the 2 files!

Oh, nvm! I deleted the rsa file and it seems that everthing is working fine. :) sorry for my noobiness :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.